CORE Endorsement Application Process
Entities that do not use, create, or transmit eligibility and/or claim status data* can demonstrate their support for CORE’s mission and its rules by signing the CORE Pledge, and applying for and using the CORE Endorser Seal. Entities seeking the CORE Endorser Seal should complete the following steps:
- Obtain and review the Rules and Policies
- Obtain and review the Certification Policy
- Obtain, review and sign the Pledge
- Obtain and complete the Seal Application
- Submit the signed CORE Pledge with the completed CORE
Seal Application to:
601 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
South Building, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004
CORE Endorsement Terms and Conditions
- CORE Phase I Endorser status is valid for CORE Phase I Rules; CORE Phase II Endorser status is valid for CORE Phase II Rules, etc. Entities will need to apply for a CORE Endorser Seal for each new phase of CORE rules they desire to support, including each substantive change made to CORE Phase I and additional Phase rules.
- There is no fee required to apply for and use the CORE Phase I Endorser Seal.
- CORE will inform each CORE Endorser Seal applicant of its queue status at the time the application is received.
- Upon receiving a CORE Endorser Seal application from an entity, CORE will have a maximum of 20 business days to complete its assessment of the application and respond to the applicant with a clear response of approval or need for clarification.
- A final decision will be made by CORE in 30 business days, unless there are extenuating circumstances. If so, CORE will notify the applicant about the reason for the assessment extension.
- CORE will grant an organization its CORE Endorser Seal following the positive completion of the application review process.
- After receiving a CORE Endorser Seal, the entity may market itself as a CORE Endorser.
- Entities receiving the CORE Endorser Seal will be promoted in CORE marketing materials and on the CAQH website.
* Only entities that use, create, or transmit eligibility or claim status data are eligible for CORE certification. Such entities should refer to the CORE Certification: A Step-By-Step Process for more information about becoming CORE certified.
Questions: Contact CAQH at (202) 861-6380 or email@example.com