- CAQH ProView
- COB Smart
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Primary Source Verification
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- HHS HIPAA Compliance
- Join CORE
Collaborating to Take Costs Out of the Business of Healthcare
AHIP Institute 2015 - CAQH Special Session
June 04, 2015 | 07:30 AM to 08:15 AM EDT
AHIP Institute 2015 - Nashville, TN
The need to streamline the business of healthcare is universal and urgent. All stakeholders are aligned around the imperative to reduce cost, and more efficient business processes are a fundamental way to address this need. Collaboration, technology and innovation will help achieve this goal.
Please join CAQH for breakfast and a discussion to learn more about how health plans and other industry stakeholders are working together on initiatives to cut costs and reduce administrative burden.
A panel of health plan representatives will discuss how their organizations’ participation in industry-wide initiatives is simplifying administrative processes such as provider data collection, electronic funds transfer enrollment and coordination of benefits. They will share examples of collaborative projects with other health plans that are advancing the efficiency of their own operations, improving provider relations and reducing millions in costs for the healthcare system overall.
- Jay Eisenstock, Senior Director, Provider eSolutions, Aetna
- Kelly Toman, Staff Vice President, Clinical Quality Compliance and Credentialing, Anthem
- Sean Killeen, Executive Director, Claims Payment Integrity & Cost Containment, Kaiser Permanente and Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
Giving back to help others. In the spirit of collaboration, please print this page and bring it to the session. CAQH will donate $10 on your behalf to Doctors without Borders.