Physicians and other health providers are now using this industry standard for provider data collection
The first CAQH Administrative Simplification Conference was held September 25, 2008 in Washington, DC. The conference focused on two CAQH initiatives: the Universal Provider Datasource (UPD) and the Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CORE). Presentations from the conference may be viewed by clicking on the session names below:
Universal Provider Datasource (UPD) Sessions:
- "Universal Provider Datasource Positioned for the Future"
Jackie Gentner, ACS; Beth Kranda, ACS; Rob Marrow, ACS
- "Defining Quality: an Update form the Universal Provider Datasource Data Quality Task Force"
Carrie Call, UnitedHealthcare; Rishma Mohamed, Consultant
- "New Directions for the Universal Provider Datasource"
- "Unlocking the Value: Using UPD Data Throughout the Enterprise"
- "The Last Frontier: Capturing Delegate and Large Practice Data"
Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CORE) Sessions:
- "The National Drive Toward Interoperability"
- "Measuring CORE ROI: an IBM Study Update"
Margaret Neuer, IBM
- "Achieving an All-Payer Solution: Regional and National Implementations of the New CORE Phase II Rules"
- "CORE Connectivity Rules: Leading the Way in Healthcare Administrative Communications"
Mitch Icenhower, Siemens; Jay Eisenstock, Aetna; Deb Smithline, NaviMedix
- "CAQH CORE Phase II Certification Testing Status Report"
Herb Larsen, Edifecs
- "The Future of CORE: Phase III Town Hall Discussion"
Harry Reynolds, BCBSNC