- CAQH ProView
- COB Smart
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Primary Source Verification
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- HHS HIPAA Compliance
- Join CORE
Providers: Contribute Data to the CAQH Index
The CAQH Index, is an ongoing measure of progress, and it becomes increasingly reliable, useful, and actionable as more organizations contribute data to the effort. By participating as a data contributor, organizations at every stage of adoption can help improve the overall quality of Index data, enabling deeper insight into the transition, and advancing its ability to demonstrate industry progress and quantify the significant cost savings and efficiency gains achieved.
Resources for data contribution to the 2016 CAQH Index will be available in May 2016. Data contribution is open to organizations that are able to extract and report data according to the CAQH Index Reporting Standards and Data Submission Guide. Both health plans and healthcare provider organizations may contribute data. Participating healthcare provider organizations (facilities and medical groups) report on costs of transactions only.
- The following overview is provided for healthcare providers that would like to learn more about the CAQH Index data collection process and the resources typically required:
As an added bonus, contributors receive customized individual reports enabling a deeper analysis of organizational performance alongside national results for benchmarking and cost savings opportunities.