CAQH ProView™ - The Next Generation Universal Provider Datasource®
Taking credentialing to new heights and beyond.
More than 1.3 million healthcare providers have been using the Universal Provider Datasource (UPD), the trusted source and industry standard for self-reported provider data needed for credentialing, claims processing, quality assurance, emergency response, member services and more.
Now, CAQH has launched CAQH ProView, the next generation of UPD. Created with feedback from healthcare providers and health plans, CAQH ProView offers new features that make it easier for providers to make updates, reducing the time and resources necessary to submit accurate, timely data to organizations that require that information. Complete, attested provider data was automatically moved from UPD to CAQH ProView.
Time saving features in CAQH ProView include:
- Complete and attest to multiple state credentialing applications in one intelligent workflow design.
- Upload supporting documents directly into CAQH ProView to eliminate the need for manual submission and to improve the timeliness of completed applications.
- Review and approve Practice Manager information before data is imported.
- More focused prompts and real-time validation to protect against delays in data processing.
- Self-register with the system before a health plan initiates the application process.