- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Senior Account Manager Team Lead
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Friday, August 28, 2020
The Account Manager is responsible for developing and managing relationships with assigned CAQH accounts.
The position requires a demonstrated ability to develop and manage complex relationships, identify customer needs, develop and execute plans and effectively identify and communicate value propositions to multiple decision makers. The Account Manager reports to the CAQH Senior Account Manager Team lead; the position is full time, exempt.
- Retain and build strong client relationships.
- Respond to all client inquiries in an informed, timely and professional manner; captures all necessary information to track each client’s needs.
- Proactively build strong account staff relationships and manage assigned accounts to achieve CAQH revenue goals.
- Track and report client interactions using Salesforce; ensuring that systems are current.
- Track account activities, identify and report trends, and incorporate findings into existing and future client plans.
- Cultivate stakeholder and industry relationships to promote CAQH services and incorporate their feedback.
- Develop and execute account specific strategies that identify client needs and positions CAQH services to meet those needs.
- Identify and analyze any client dissatisfaction and develop recommendations on how to address.
- Help drive solution development efforts to address account needs and coordinate the involvement of all necessary CAQH personnel.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of CAQH, its services and how they benefit assigned accounts.
- Identify sale opportunities (leads) for Business Development.
- Understand assigned book of business.
- Identify, assess, and share market demands, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitor activities that can impact account goals and strategic objectives with senior management.
- Act as internal SME for assigned clients.
- Perform collection activities as required.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as may be required to accomplish organizational goals and objectives.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Team player that can interact, cooperate and work closely with all levels of internal and external colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and good time management and organizational skills.
- Flexibility, reliability and follow-through skills necessary.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and telephone communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with the client.
- Ability to listen actively, synthesize client or needs and then present CAQH product and solutions in a flexible and responsive manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly without a drop-in quality. Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow consistently to resolve concerns and ensure client satisfaction.
- Ability to experience negative results and yet retain and sustain focus, professionalism and enthusiasm for work and CAQH products over an extended period.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate sound judgement and sustain high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and desire to contribute individually, to the team, and to the organization.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.
- Minimum of three or more years of account management and/or sales experience in health insurance or health information technology companies is strongly preferred.
- Proven history of successful account management: promoting a product or service while developing and managing successful client relationships.
B.A. or B.S. degree in Marketing, Communications, Healthcare Administration or a related field.
Download (112.03 KB)
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of the "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare for three consecutive years, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans. Our initiatives include:
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- DirectAssure® increases the accuracy of health plan provider directories.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.