- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- HHS HIPAA Compliance
- Join CORE
- Provider Data Management
- CAQH ProView
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- COB Smart
- Provider Data Management
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Thursday, November 22, 2018
Supports the day-to-day activities of the Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CORE), an initiative of CAQH. Serves a critical role in assisting the healthcare industry with the development and implementation of healthcare operating rules. Assists with CAQH CORE work groups which includes representatives from health plans, providers, vendors/clearinghouses, financial institutions, consulting firms and government entities. Role includes content development and administrative support including research projects, work group planning and materials development, implementation tools and website review. This is a full-time exempt position.
- Assists Managers with the daily management of CAQH CORE work groups which develop and maintain the operating rules:
- With input from Manager, researches, designs and drafts Work Group meeting materials such as agendas, call summaries, research summaries, discussion documents and draft rule recommendations. Incorporates feedback from others into draft documents.
- Provides scheduling, logistical oversight and meeting organization for work groups.
- Uses work plans to organize and track work group progress.
- Works collaboratively with CAQH CORE Managers, CAQH leadership and CAQH consultants in developing critical tools to assist the industry with implementation and maintenance of the CAQH CORE Operating Rules.
- Maintains contact with external organizations and provides timely responses to questions regarding operating rule requirements, implementation, resources and key dates. Escalates significant issues to appropriate staff and develops recommendations for organizational enhancements based on understanding of evolving CAQH CORE member needs.
- Creates initial drafts of meeting documents and updates documents for CAQH CORE members, CAQH leadership and CAQH consultants in preparation for calls and meetings. Performs meeting follow-up, including coordination regarding expected next steps and agreed upon goals.
- With support from a CAQH CORE Manager, drafts research projects in preparation for multi-stakeholder calls/meetings or for regulatory/policy-related meetings such as the National Committee on Vital and Health Statistics (NCVHS).
- Coordinates scheduling and logistical support for CAQH CORE team. Maintains accurate customer relations management database for up-to-date contact information for CAQH CORE members and other administrative tasks as identified.
- Creates external-facing presentations overviewing CAQH CORE projects and industry trends.
- Maintains a detailed understanding of CAQH CORE goals and clearly communicates progress and recommendations for improvement to the CORE Managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned and as needed.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Is inspired by the work of CAQH CORE and motivated to have a positive impact on simplifying the business of healthcare and maintain an intellectual curiosity about key components of doing so.
- Strong analytic capabilities to compile and interpret data for trends, market changes, intersection with other related initiatives.
- Ability to proactively learn new and challenging content areas and distill qualitative data for broader audiences.
- Ability to take complex topics and synthesize into user-friendly documents/tools.
- Ability to simultaneously perform multiple assignments and follow extensive work plans.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to translate into formal presentations as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- The position also requires strong experience in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or survey software, e.g. Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, and/or CRM software desired.
- Two years of related work experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in healthcare policy or consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree required; business and technology disciplines preferred.
- Master's level class work and/or degree in healthcare policy, healthcare administration, public policy or a related field desirable.
Download (362.86 KB)
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2016, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans.
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing federally mandated operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.