Director, PDLC Strategy
SVP, Product Strategy
The Director, PDLC Strategy will be responsible for the design, deployment, and ongoing management of a comprehensive Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC) process for CAQH current and future solutions. The Director work collaboratively with CAQH cross functional teams to pilot, test, and implement the PDLC framework methodology including strategy, execution, growth, and end-of life. This person is a change agent to drive maturity of best practices and processes required to execute the PDLC framework at CAQH will drive and support the evolution of consistent adoption and execution of the PDLC strategy across cross functional organizations involved in strategic planning, and foster engagement and alignment with Product Management. This person will adapt, implement, train and mature strategic product planning through application of a PDLC process using an iterative, evidence-based approach in collaboration with business units across the enterprise, supporting their adoption and use in collaboration with Product Management. This is a full-time, exempt, remote position.
- Change Management - Be a change agent to lead and support operational process improvements and adoption pertaining to PDLC Strategy vision, goals, and objectives across the enterprise. Responsible for adoption and adherence to the PDLC framework; holds authority on the adoption and use of best practices to support the PDLC methodology.
- Relationship Building - Build and maintain strong relationships and engender trust and engagement throughout cross functional organizations (e.g., sales, marketing, pricing, etc.) to drive adoption, use, and maturity of PDLC strategic planning.
- Evangelizing - Be a spokesperson for change and improvement through hands-on engagement, communication, and collaboration with cross-functional teams and product management organizations across the enterprise.
- Facilitating - Lead or support prioritized programs to support advancement of capabilities, skills, and effective execution of PDLC Strategy across the enterprise.
- Education/Training - Lead or contribute towards the creation and launch of education and training programs that pertain to the evolution and improvement of strategic planning across the enterprise.
- Metrics - Use metrics, reports and observations that help surface risks, foster key successes, and apply lessons learned to advance the capability and maturity of PDLC Strategy across the enterprise.
- Team Player - Lead or support key initiatives and programs with a collaborative and coaching mindset to help scale the capability and maturity of PDLC Strategy across the enterprise.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a “change agent” across organization and functional boundaries to drive engagement, collaboration, and action.
- Ability to collaborate with and engage cross functional teams to set goals, define objectives and work plans, and achieve measured results.
- Demonstrates effective planning and time management skills to define and drive complex work initiatives.
- Comfortable being hands on to lead (or support) change by partnering with cross functional leaders and product management teams to implement and adopt new or updated processes, best practices, and supporting tools.
- Excellent written, verbal to communicate effectively across business and cross functional organizations across the enterprise.
- Outcome-oriented and self-starter with the proven ability to enable change with speed and effective buy-in among key stakeholders.
- Analytical and detailed mindset to assess progress, understand relevant trends, and implement action plan(s) for improvement.
- Strong willingness and positive attitude to experiment, learn, refine, and drive (or support) process change and improvements.
- Minimum of 8 years hands-on proven experience in strategic planning, serving as a ‘change agent’ to define, implement and scale new or improved methodologies, processes, best practices, and education/training programs at scale.
- 5+ years of experience in the Healthcare IT software industry (preferred).
- 3+ years of experience leading or actively supporting comprehensive enterprise-wide programs/initiatives and completing deadlines in a timely manner.
- Experience in product management, product development, program management, and user experience and design.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, health informatics, healthcare, marketing, or related field experience required.