- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Financial and Systems Analyst
Financial and Systems Analyst
Finance and Administration
Director of Finance and Accounting
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Friday, March 13, 2020
The Financial and Systems Analyst should possess a combination of accounting knowledge, analytical skills and technical aptitude. The Analyst is responsible for maintenance of CAQH financial systems including account/department/project setup, integration of data between systems, creation and maintenance of standard financial reports, user access administration, user training, etc. The Analyst will also assist with ad hoc financial reporting, analysis and pricing support.
This role is full-time, exempt and reports to the Director of Finance and Accounting.
- Maintain the department/account/product/project structures in the general ledger (Microsoft Dynamics GP), time reporting system (ADP Workforce Now), report writer (Management Reporter/FRx) and budget/forecast system (Adaptive Insights). Establish and administer a change request process to adjust structure based on business user needs and adjust all associated financial reporting.
- Working with Solutions Operations team, manage the ongoing integration between CAQH billing database, Microsoft Dynamics GP accounts receivable system and CAQH Salesforce.com installation.
- Manage user access roles and permissions for all CAQH financial systems.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Management Reporter, ADP Workforce Now and Adaptive Insights products and serve as internal subject matter expert, coordinating with and managing additional outside resources as needed.
Budgeting, Financial Reporting and Analysis:
- Acquire and maintain extensive knowledge of all CAQH Solutions to understand underlying billing methodologies, cost drivers, revenue recognition policies, etc.
- Identify and track key financial performance indicators over time and create management reports and dashboards to highlight important trends.
- Assist department, program and product managers with financial reporting and analysis. Create standard and ad hoc reports based on user requests and assist managers with analysis of monthly results and with preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts as needed. Provide financial reporting orientation to new managers.
- Prepare annual budget summaries and quarterly forecast summaries for Board and management.
- Work with cross-functional teams and SVP, Finance and Administration to create pricing models for new CAQH Solutions.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to function independently, serving as a resource to multiple departments and functions to assist with financial reporting and analysis needs.
- Demonstrated technical expertise with various GL and report writing systems. Experience with Adaptive Insights and Management Reporter (FRx) highly desirable.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting and financial reporting.
- Strong Excel skills with ability to create flexible financial and pricing models.
- Strong service ethic to support internal customers.
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, Office 365 and PowerPoint).
- Ability to synthesize data into visual presentations.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
Two to four years accounting or financial management experience, with a concentration in financial reporting, systems and analysis.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, MBA preferred.
Download (112.05 KB)
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of the "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare for three consecutive years, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans. Our initiatives include:
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- DirectAssure® increases the accuracy of health plan provider directories.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.