Full Stack Developer
Senior Director, Applications
The Full Stack Developer is a technology solutions team member, responsible for the creation and the enhancement of innovative solutions that transform the healthcare system. In this role you will work with internal teams to refine business requirements, produce technical designs, and work with onshore and offshore vendors as well as internal resources to implement solutions. This is a full-time, exempt, remote position.
Application Development – Define and confirm technical requirements; develop complex program modules from general specifications. Participate in all phases of an agile SDLC.
Roadmap Support - Engage with business, product, and technology teams to collaboratively position the CAQH product portfolio for the future.
IT Operations – Provide IT operations support, execute quality assurance testing, and participate in operations capacity planning.
Technology Innovation – Maintain uniform and current IT best practices, advise on IT concepts, and foster innovation. Design, install, modify, and operate information systems initiatives.
Project Management – Manage technology projects efficiently and effectively. Manage risk and scope by minimizing rework.
- Expert level knowledge of C# and .Net framework.
- Solid understanding of advanced programming concepts including multi-threaded applications, encapsulation, abstraction, polymorphism, and inheritance.
- Strong understanding of Event-Driven Architecture; knowledge of Azure EventHub, ServiceBus, Kafka, or RabbitMQ required.
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Strong skills in identifying and alleviating performance bottlenecks in complex applications.
- Familiar with fundamental concepts relating to analysis of algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of SQL server, including but not limited to stored procedures, SQL scripts, DDL, DML, functions, query tuning, proper use of indexes, and database design for OLAP and OLTP.
- Experience in HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, and responsive web design
- Experience in DevOps tool stack including Git, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, and CI/CD
- Ability to translate functional requirements and design specifications into finished products.
- Demonstrated analytical mindset with ability to troubleshoot and creatively solve business and technical problems across multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, effective relationships across the organization and its solution partners.
- Willingness and aptitude to serve as a key technical resource.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced, schedule-driven, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with business and technical stakeholders.
- Must have good understanding of Test-Driven Development and unit testing.
- Good knowledge and experience in Agile Development.
- Must have exposure to onshore / offshore project team setup.
- Ability to provide project estimates with confidence level based on product requirements.
- A detailed understanding of application development security best practices.
- Knowledge of various performance tuning techniques across the application stack.
- Knowledge of Docker or other containerization technology is a plus.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and programming languages.
- Must be Familiar with Azure
- 5+ years designing, developing, and delivering IT applications, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- 4+ years working with Agile Development. SAFe experience is a plus.
- Experience deploying and maintaining applications in Azure is a plus.
- Experience with microservice architecture, serverless computing and/or Docker is a plus.
- Experience with SSIS is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.