- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator
Finance and Administration
Director, Human Resources
Monday, February 3, 2020
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety day to day support functions that support recruiting, payroll, benefits administration, HRIS and training. In addition, this role also assists and supports with the completion of ad hoc special projects. Responsibilities involve performing routine and non-routine assignments requiring independent judgment, initiative and discretion. The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all HR records and information and works with a minimum of supervision The Human Resources Coordinator reports to the Director, Human Resources. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
- Coordinates staff hiring process by posting jobs and/or coordinating with staffing agencies.
- Coordinate and schedule phone and in person interviews.
- Assist with the on-boarding and off-boarding employee process.
- Create and maintain employee files.
HRIS and Payroll
- Process employee information changes and use reporting features in the HRIS to verify and validate data.
- Assist with ongoing payroll preparation including required data entry and forms collection.
- Develop an understanding of ADP WorkforceNow.
- Process data updates with benefit vendors. Develop an understanding of the plan administrator sites.
- Assist with ongoing benefits administration, answering employee inquiries, updating employee records.
- Review/reconcile monthly insurance bills.
- Provide day-to-day human resources support to all employees and ensures consistent application of policies and procedures.
- Assist with communication and preparation for various organizational training programs (i.e. Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination and other outsourced courses).
- Records management including the preparation and maintenance of confidential HR files, records and databases.
- Prepares paperwork and obtains required approvals for all HR changes.
- Participate in miscellaneous HR projects as requested.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Responds to employee inquiries.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Organized, flexible self-starter with the ability to complete projects/tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Solid problem-solving skills, which include well-supported proposed solutions to issues and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to be an effective team member with a strong work ethic and a desire to pursue a career in Human Resources.
- Demonstrates strong time-management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint).
Minimum one-year experience in an office setting.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Human Resources or related field preferred.
Download (111.52 KB)
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of the "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare for three consecutive years, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans. Our initiatives include:
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- DirectAssure® increases the accuracy of health plan provider directories.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.