- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
Inside Sales Associate
Inside Sales Associate
Sales Team Lead
Friday, November 16, 2018
Saturday, November 16, 2019
Position is responsible for maximizing product revenue growth through outreach efforts to sales lead prospects for all products and handling inbound inquiries regarding CAQH ProView and SanctionsTrack. Outreach efforts consist of cold-calling and scheduling of introductory calls and meetings for Sales Managers. Individual must be able to speak directly to prospects, introduce general information about CAQH Solutions and assist the Sales team in meeting/exceeding annual revenue goals.
Works closely with the Business Development and Account Management teams to ensure a seamless, positive and professional experience for clients. Interacts with and is an integral part of a team of professionals dedicated to the achievement of revenue generation, client satisfaction, and long-term growth in line with the CAQH mission and vision. This role is full-time, exempt and reports to the Sales Team Lead.
- Grow and expand CAQH prospective client list through cold calling from a lead list. Assist the sales team by organizing calls or in-person meetings with potential clients focusing on the following solutions: COB Smart, VeriFide and CAQH ProView.
- Fields all incoming sales calls for CAQH ProView and SanctionsTrack.
- Explains the CAQH organization and the advantages of CAQH ProView and SanctionsTrack to help prospective clients navigate CAQH and understand the value propositions of CAQH Solutions.
- Presents and demonstrates the CAQH ProView and SanctionsTrack products to prospective clients. Consistently handles follow-up activities with prospects to ensure sale closes. Completes all required contract documentation (including signatures) and implementation set-up forms
- Responds in an informed, timely and professional manner to all inquiries and captures necessary information to fully understand and meet prospects' needs. Maintains accurate and detailed records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and follow-up activities utilizing Salesforce to maximize return on investment and time.
- Operates independently to manage a sales funnel, and takes care of own work, including all necessary follow up either with internal CAQH staff, or with external prospects.
- Stays abreast of product development and industry trends in areas impacted by CAQH Solutions.
- Understands and is driven to exceed individual, quarterly and annual sales goals and contributes proactively to the overall financial success of the team/organization.
- Occasionally attends and assists with CAQH conferences, meetings and sales webinars.
- Recognizes opportunities for service enhancements through client and prospect feedback and communicates this input to Sales Team Lead.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Exceptional interpersonal and telephone communication skills with the ability to sell, both new and existing services, at appropriate decision-making levels.
- Ability to listen actively, synthesize client or prospect needs and then present CAQH product solutions in a flexible and responsive manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly without a decrease in quality. Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow up consistently to resolve concerns and ensure client satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to experience negative results and yet retain and sustain focus, professionalism and enthusiasm for work and CAQH products over an extended period.
- Persistent and unafraid of asking for the business and closing the sale.
- Ability to interact, cooperate and work closely with all levels of internal and external colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and sustain high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and desire to contribute individually, to the team, and to the organization.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Two years of experience in business setting.
- One or more years of experience selling or managing client relationships.
- Some knowledge of IT solution sales and/or experience in the healthcare industry.
B.A./B.S. degree preferred
Download (159.64 KB)
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of the "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare for three consecutive years, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans. Our initiatives include:
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- DirectAssure® increases the accuracy of health plan provider directories.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.