Intern – Data Science
Chief Data Officer
The Intern – Data Science is responsible for assisting the Data Science team in the data collection, data cleaning, analyses and reporting. This work entails the creation of data assets in our cloud data warehouse, Snowflake, as well as building analytics in Power BI. This work is company-wide and spans our provider and member data products.
Build and analysis includes data engineering, data quality analysis, identification of trends in application data, and the creation of reports and dashboards. The intern will work with the data engineers and data scientists to partner on the analyses and build efforts.
- The internship will run through August 2023 (with a possibility to extend).
- Part-time - 20 hours per week.
- Interns will be paid on an hourly basis.
- This is a remote internship.
- Must be working towards a degree in data science, engineering, statistics, analytics/research methods or similar field with experience in data programming and analyses.
- Must have working knowledge of a statistical programming tool such as SQL, with experience with cloud technologies preferred.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Should possess proficient analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently.