Learning Development Specialist
Manager, Operations (CAQH ProView)
The Learning Development Specialist works closely with the Operations team and other internal departments to develop comprehensive training programs for CAQH staff and customers. A successful Learning Development Specialist must be a highly motivated and creative individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
The Learning Development Specialist reports to the Manager, Operations (CAQH ProView) in the CAQH Operations department. This is a full-time, non-exempt, remote position.
- Administer the enterprise learning management system (LMS) including user management and usage reporting.
- Maintain existing course content in the LMS, updating it as CAQH solutions are enhanced.
- Design and implement new course content in alignment with organizational goals.
- Conduct regular internal reviews of course content to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Work closely with all departments to understand training goals and needs and develop plans address,
- Perform targeted user outreach to LMS learners for feedback on their experience with the learning content.
- Serve as CAQH liaison for LMS vendor contacts.
- Attend regular solution meetings to remain informed of upcoming enhancements and features.
- Recommend process improvements to improve operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Monitor system operations and troubleshoot problems.
- Assist in budget preparation and resource allocation for the LMS.
- Install, support, and maintain Policies & Procedures documentation.
- Assist with review and internal reporting of CAQH Solution CSAT and NPS metrics, with a focus on identifying customer training opportunities.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Self-starter with strong initiative.
- Ability to adapt quickly while maintaining composure.
- Detail-oriented individual with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Intermediate proficiency using Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
- Learning Management System tool experience required (e.g LearnUpon).
- Workflow management tool experience preferred (e.g. Jira and Confluence).
- Experience using training content authoring tools preferred (e.g Articulate360).
- 1-2 years of experience in a training and development role required.
- Instructional Design certification (or similar) preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (business, healthcare administration, or technology).