- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Finance and Administration
Thursday, February 13, 2020
Saturday, February 13, 2021
The Contracts Manager will support, and reports to, the Senior Counsel in managing all contractual matters. This role is a full-time, exempt position and supports implementation of processes for efficient and streamlined operations surrounding contract management and contract execution.
- Support the Senior Counsel in day-to-day workflow tasks, including blacklining, proofreading, responding to counter-parties in a timely manner and tracking contracts in process to drive forward progress on negotiation.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating all contracts.
- Collaborate and provide legal support to internal business teams and third parties to gather and synthesize information for agreements.
- Updating and maintaining contract templates.
- Assist with design of best practices for contract negotiation, storage, renewals, modifications and contractual compliance.
- Build out contract management system and associated contract databases to maintain detailed records of all executed contracts.
- Ensure organization is compliant and meets contract terms and conditions with our clients and meets Information Security, Legal, Risk and Privacy process controls.
- May assist in new business pursuit and associated contract strategy.
- Perform special projects, as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Flexibility and the ability to work under time constraints, adapt to shifting priorities, and to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Effective presentation, negotiation and influencing skills to interface with all levels of internal business team members and management, and external clients.
- Developed analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of self-motivation and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, Office 365, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
- DocuSign experience a plus.
Five years of paralegal, contract administration, contract management or negotiation experience. Experience in healthcare preferred.
- Juris Doctor with at least two years of experience preferred.
- 5+ years of paralegal, contract administration, management or negotiation experience.
Download (110.51 KB)
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of the "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare for three consecutive years, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans. Our initiatives include:
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- DirectAssure® increases the accuracy of health plan provider directories.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.