Manager, CORE - Industry Engagement
Director, CAQH CORE
The CAQH Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CORE®) is an industry-wide collaboration committed to the development and adoption of operating rules for exchange of healthcare business data.
The CAQH CORE Manager, Industry Engagement, is responsible for growing the presence of CAQH CORE across the healthcare industry and engaging key stakeholders in operating rule development and CORE Certification. Working with the CORE Director, the Manager position is responsible for business development, participant engagement, and industry education for CAQH CORE across the healthcare industry with an emphasis on HIPAA, operating rules, certification and testing, pilot and measurement, and other initiatives identified in the CAQH CORE strategic plan. The Manager works to maintain and build the reputation of CAQH CORE as the national healthcare operating rules expert and thought leader. The position requires knowledge of industry trends, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to build strong external relationships. This is a full-time, exempt, remote position.
Manage CAQH CORE industry engagement and business development efforts across CORE Certification, education and outreach, pilot and measurement, and participant relations efforts.
- Develop and execute strategic roadmap to drive industry engagement across CAQH CORE initiatives.
- Develop campaigns and collateral to increase CORE Certifications and CORE Participation by industry stakeholders using insights from Salesforce and Pardot data.
- Collaborate with CAQH CORE leadership to strengthen and maintain existing CAQH CORE relationships and foster new partnerships to influence resource allocation and investment decisions supportive of CAQH CORE initiatives.
- Evaluate existing and explore new communications vehicles such as social media, videos, e-learning tools, blogs, podcasts, etc., to maximize effectiveness.
- Coordinate with CAQH Marketing and Communications as appropriate.
Lead CAQH CORE education and outreach programming including webinars, conference presentations, and other activities and evaluate effectiveness.
- Proactively plan and market the CAQH CORE education and outreach activities, including overseeing the scheduling, content, and framework of sessions/materials for webinars and conference presentations.
- Working with existing tools and developing new approaches, produce both short- and long-term marketing strategies for CAQH CORE education and outreach.
- Recruit diverse, national speakers for educational activities consistent with overall CAQH CORE strategy. Develop relationships with partner organizations to expand reach of CAQH CORE efforts.
- Ensure measurement of the impact of CAQH CORE education and outreach content occurs based upon research, feedback, and market analysis using Salesforce and Pardot.
Oversee CAQH CORE Participant Relations and grow CAQH CORE relationships with key industry partners.
- Articulate our value proposition so that it empowers current and prospective CAQH CORE Participants to galvanize support for our mission and vision within their respective organization.
- Manage day-to-day CAQH CORE Participant Relations function including onboarding/offboarding of Participating Organizations, monitoring annual revenue goals, and utilize Salesforce and other tools to maintain accurate participant data.
- Ability to cultivate strong industry relationships, drive engagement, and influence investment decisions.
- Skilled at negotiating and successfully bring to closure collaborations with industry partners and bring in new participating organizations.
- Ability to set and manage team priorities and execute against goals.
- Superior presentation, public speaking, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, able to write about complex issues clearly and concisely.
- Proactive, innovative, and out-of-box thinker with desire to influence through action, who can independently identify and capitalize on opportunities for growth by "connecting the dots."
- Proven ability to create high quality communications materials that translate complex, technical requirements into clear, concise user-friendly messages.
- Knowledge of changing healthcare interoperability environment and ability to translate it into meaningful educational offerings.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple assignments and create comprehensive work plans.
- Attention to detail is a critical requirement.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- 6-10 years in the healthcare industry.
- Experience with membership-driven business development, education, and marketing desired.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degrees preferred.
- Degrees in healthcare administration, public health, or health technology disciplines preferred.