Manager, Marketing Analytics
Director, Customer and Market Insights
CAQH is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic consultant/analyst who can leverage their expertise in market insights, data analysis and forecasting to guide decision-making at CAQH.
This role is full-time, exempt and within the Marketing Communication department at CAQH. The role reports to the Director, Customer and Market Insights.
- Developing, maintaining, and updating baseline forecasting models for all product lines.
- Selecting appropriate forecasting methodology best fitted to market and product specifics.
- Ensuring forecasting governance is maintained and managing related meetings.
- Developing and modeling upside and downside scenarios to the forecast including pricing sensitivity modelling.
- Interfacing with internal functional areas to ensure buy-in at every step.
Transactional NPS and customer satisfaction:
- Managing transactional and competitive NPS design and ensuring structuring regular report-outs to the Executives and other internal stakeholders.
- Managing other loyalty and customer satisfaction metrics and report them out on a regular basis.
- Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations.
- Maintaining and reporting on key marketing metrics.
- Developing new meaningful KPIs to improve performance measurements.
- Familiarizing key stakeholders with the metrics and extract meaningful recommendations from the metrics.
- Developing and maintaining KPI dashboards.
- Tracking publicly available competitive news, announcements, and messaging to be reported at an agreed upon frequency.
- Making actionable recommendation based on CI findings.
- Managing a competitive intelligence vendor to help them customize to internal CAQH needs.
- Setting up a CI governance and reporting cadence to keep key functions aware of developments on a regular basis.
Some Primary Market Research may be involved but to a lesser extent than the above-mentioned responsibilities
- A minimum of five years within corporate side insights and/or analytics departments
- 1 to 3 years of healthcare experience preferred
- 1 to 3 years of IT experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience with forecasting
- Experience tabulating and analyzing data
- Experience with KPIs and dashboarding
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Experience with Salesforce and Tableau (preferred) or Power BI a plus
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with advanced marketing research methodologies a plus
Bachelors or advanced degree required. Relevant course studies include business, computer science, mathematics, statistics or psychology.