Manager, Operations – Client Implementations
Sr. Manager, Operations – Client Implementations
The Manager, Operations – Client Implementations is responsible for leading and coordinating client implementations of a new CAQH Solution that will support health plans and third-party healthcare apps in scaling interoperability industry-wide. The client implementation process begins when deals are sold and ends when the client is live on the solution and realizing expected value from the solution. Individual must be able to independently manage the entire client implementation process and use project management and organizational skills to effectively move each client through the process; a successful implementation is imperative for CAQH to initiate revenue realization for solutions. Individual must coordinate all the functional areas at CAQH to ensure a seamless, positive and professional experience for clients. Post-implementation support and re-implementations involving new versions or significant enhancements of the solution will also be an area that the Manager, Operations - Implementations will oversee.
This position requires an ability to assess the needs of clients during the implementation process and to lead the solutioning process at CAQH. This position interacts with and is an integral part of a team of professionals dedicated to the achievement of client satisfaction, revenue realization and long-term growth in line with CAQH goals. This role is full-time, exempt, remote and reports to senior leadership at CAQH. This role will be part of a small, entrepreneurial team responsible for launch of a new product.
- Responsible for implementing and training new solution clients.
- Lead all client meetings and interactions throughout the entire client implementation process.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the assigned client implementation.
- Maintain thorough, detailed, and accurate records of all client implementations.
- Learns and shows proficiency in the functions of all CAQH Solutions. Must be able to conduct proficient presentations and demonstrations of CAQH Solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on CAQH Solutions for each new client implementation.
- Assessing current customer situation, implementation needs, and advising the client on the optimal set-up and configuration of the solution and what features and data to leverage from CAQH Solution.
- Observe and identify emergent implementation scenarios as customers discover new interactions with our solutions and define those into executable frameworks for future implementations.
- Responds in an informed, timely and professional manner to clients and captures all necessary information to track each client’s needs and implementation activities. Maintains accurate and detailed records of all client calls and meetings to ensure that follow items/requests are tracked via the current CAQH Customer Relations Management (CRM) software.
- Operates autonomously to manage the implementation workload, including all necessary follow up either with internal CAQH staff, or with the clients.
- Determine scheduling needs and work with the CAQH Staff to determine resource availability.
- Transition practices to Account Management resources upon successful implementation.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as needed.
- Understanding of interoperability standards and frameworks (including APIs, HL7 FHIR, security and privacy standards) that have been adopted in healthcare.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and telephone communication skills with the ability to effectively move the client through the implementation process.
- Ability to listen actively, synthesize client needs and present CAQH Solutions in a responsive manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly without a drop in quality. Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow consistently to resolve concerns and ensure client satisfaction.
- Ability to experience negative results and yet retain and sustain focus, professionalism and enthusiasm for work and CAQH products over an extended period.
- Ability to interact, cooperate and work closely with all levels of internal and external colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and sustain high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and desire to contribute individually, to the team, and the organization.
- Fully proficient with current CRM software as well as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 3-5 years of experience working with clients on complex technology implementation projects.
- 3+ years of client management experience with a track record of client satisfaction and retention.
- Three or more years of project management experience.
- Working knowledge of healthcare interoperability, including experience with HL7 FHIR integrations.
- Experience supporting software developers in client organizations adopting new solution.
B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, or related field required.