Manager, Provider Implementations & Engagement
Sr. Manager, Operations – Client Implementations
The Manager, Provider Implementations & Engagement is a contributing member of the Operations team and works closely with cross-functional teams including Account Management, Business Development, Communications & Marketing and Product Management to support CAQH organizational goals. This position is responsible for strategy, prioritization, design, execution, tracking and implementation of provider engagement among CAQH Solutions. This includes outreach to practice managers and other non-provider leaders of group practices. The goal is to increase provider awareness and participation in all applicable CAQH Solutions initiatives. This role is full-time, exempt, remote and reports to Senior Manager, Operations – Client Implementations.
Provider Organization Implementation and Engagement:
- Responsible for establishing and building strong, lasting relationships with provider organizations/groups.
- Assist provider organizations/groups at the director level to strategize on how to set up, manage and enhance their use of CAQH Solutions with understanding of provider directories, delegated arrangements, credentialing, plan enrollment, regulatory requirements from the group and health plan perspective.
- Responsible for onboarding groups into CAQH ProView (delegated and non-delegated) by leading demos and implementations sessions.
- Responsible for migrating existing non-delegated groups from CAQH ProView for Groups system to core CAQH ProView.
- Act as day-to-day project manager for formal CAQH relationships with provider organizations/groups.
- Responsible for tracking provider organization adoption, solution usage, user satisfaction, and level of engagement with CAQH Solutions.
Product and Operations Support and Engagement:
- Support the Product and Operations team by reviewing/editing provider-facing communication to ensure that it is clear, well-written and adheres to CAQH editorial standards. Coordinate sending notices of solutions updates and releases to providers and/or practice managers by email or other cost-effective means.
- Work with staff to determine the best way to obtain and manage updated provider and practice manager lists for outreach.
- Share provider feedback collected in outreach with providers and practice managers with CAQH stakeholders for potential improvements to the solutions (or additional how-to documentation). Articulate how these changes would facilitate provider use and increase provider adoption.
Marketing Campaigns for Providers:
- The Manager, Provider Implementations & Engagement will develop a deep understanding of each CAQH provider data solution that requires voluntary healthcare provider participation, such as CAQH ProView and DirectAssure.
- For each of these CAQH Solutions, create a detailed campaign plan to drive adoption of CAQH Solutions by new providers and increase usage (including frequency of use) among existing provider-users. Raise awareness among providers on the need for, and value of, accurate, timely provider data in healthcare. Each annual plan will include objectives, target audiences, strategies, tactics, metrics, and a timeline for all activities.
- Familiarity with best practices for professional services marketing, using a variety of cost-effective tactics, including email and social marketing.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly. Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow-up consistently to resolve concerns and ensure client satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills; excellent project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact and work closely with all levels of internal and external staff.
- Ability to work independently and sustain high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to contribute individually, to the team, and to the organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Five or more years of client management experience preferred.
- Experience in healthcare provider data management preferred.
- Experience utilizing provider data management systems preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and data management understanding required.
B.A. or B.S. degree required.