Operations Support Specialist
Senior Manager, Implementations
The Operations Support Specialist works closely with the internal Operations team, Implementation team, outside vendors, and consultants to help complete objectives that support the CAQH organizational goals. A successful Operations Support Specialist must be highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities. This person should be an excellent communicator and a patient problem solver with exceptional time management skills.
The Operations Support Specialist reports to the Senior Manager, Operations in the CAQH Operations department. This is a full-time, non-exempt, remote position.
- Support implementation team with pre-implementation activities to ensure a seamless, efficient client implementation.
- Resolve operational problems within the defined schedules and service level agreements.
- Analyze root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions.
- Handle escalated issues and follow-up on outstanding issues promptly.
- Engage with healthcare providers to encourage them to use CAQH solutions for submitting their information to health plans and other participating organizations. Explain the benefits of the solutions and how they work.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to providers who require help using the system.
- Develop preventive measures and document issue resolution procedures.
- Manage calendars and flows to ensure timely completion.
- Recommend process improvements to improve operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Monitor system operations and troubleshoot problems.
- Assist in budget preparation and resource allocation for support services.
- Install, support and maintain Policies & Procedures.
- Maintain daily logs of operational issues and maintenance activities.
- Track performance metrics related to outbound campaigns and generate reports to demonstrate the performance of outbound marketing initiatives.
- Contribute to business meetings and report on issue status.
- Develop support plan to prioritize and resolve multiple issues.
- Address customer issues promptly and accurately.
- Perform provider outreach.
- Support quality assurance and auditing initiatives by executing test cases/audit instructions to ensure system quality and reliability.
- Use critical thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to drive components of large multi-functional projects.
- Self-starter with strong initiative.
- Ability to adapt quickly.
- Experience/skills using Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Workflow management tool experience preferred (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or another CRM).
- 1-2 years of experience in an operations role required.
- 1-2 years of project management experience preferred.
- Call center and vendor management experience preferred.
Bachelor's degree preferred (business, healthcare administration, or technology).