Operations Support Specialist
Senior Manager, Operations
The Operations Support Specialist works closely with the internal Operations team, Implementation team, outside vendors, and consultants to help complete objectives that support the CAQH organizational goals. A successful Operations Support Specialist must be highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities. This person should be an excellent communicator and a patient problem solver with exceptional time management skills.
The Operations Support Specialist reports to the Senior Manager, Operations in the CAQH Operations department. This is a full-time, non-exempt, remote position.
- Administer the Operations department ticketing workflows in Jira.
- Resolve operational problems within the defined schedules and service level agreements.
- Analyze root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions.
- Assist with escalated issues and follow-up on outstanding issues promptly.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to providers or clients who require help using the system.
- Review and internal reporting of help desk CSAT and NPS metrics.
- Develop preventive measures and document issue resolution procedures.
- Recommend process improvements to improve operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Monitor system operations and troubleshoot problems.
- Assist in budget preparation and resource allocation for support services.
- Install, support, and maintain Policies & Procedures.
- Maintain daily logs of operational issues and maintenance activities.
- Contribute to business meetings and report on issue status.
- Develop support plan to prioritize and resolve multiple issues.
- Monitor assigned email boxes for issue triage and resolution.
- Perform provider outreach, track performance metrics of outbound email campaigns and generate reports to demonstrate the performance of outbound initiatives.
- Support quality assurance and auditing initiatives by executing test cases/audit instructions to ensure system quality and reliability.
- Use critical thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem.
- Serve as an additional administrator for the CAQH learning management system (LMS).
- Assist with Product audits and Domain Table updates.
- Other Operational duties as assigned.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to drive components of large multi-functional projects.
- Self-starter with strong initiative.
- Ability to adapt quickly.
- Experience/skills using Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
- Workflow management tool experience preferred (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or another CRM, Jira and Confluence).
- Learning Management System tool experience a bonus.
- 1-2 years of experience in an operations role required.
- 1-2 years of project management experience preferred.
- Call center and vendor management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (business, healthcare administration, or technology).