- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
Panth Lead Software Engineer
Lead Software Engineer
Finance and Administration
Thursday, November 30, 2017
Friday, November 9, 2018
This is a test job, please ignore it. We are looking for a full time Lead Software Engineer to join our software development team. We are expanding our team and are looking for technologists with a passion for high performance software development, and a drive to deliver software products that power the analytics revolution. Thanks. Test - 12/4.
- Design, develop, deploy and support modules of large world-class enterprise-level product.
- Participate in architectural design of product.
- Develop high level development timelines based on project scope and understanding of the existing application
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Familiar with software build processes in a variety of environments, with a preference for Linux/Java/Open Source stacks (Maven, Jenkins, Ant, GIT, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle (Agile methodologies preferred), and how to drive the technology roadmap concurrent with the feature roadmap
- Excellent communication skills, which include active listening and the ability to present complex ideas in concise written and verbal descriptions which are easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- An aggressive problem solver who can provide creative solutions to complex situations and obtain buy-in from those affected.
- Minimum 6 years experience in Enterprise/ Internet / E-Commerce commercial software development environments, with minimum 4 years of significant commercial software experience with high performance server-side Java platforms
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS delivery models, including public cloud providers (e.g. AWS)
- Experience with common Java frameworks such as Spring, ActiveMQ, Hazelcast
- Experience with modern browser techniques and frameworks (Angular, Angular2 etc.),
- Experience with large scale relational and noSQL databases (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB) in high throughput
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant experience in software architecture, design, development and testing.
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of the "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare for three consecutive years, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans. Our initiatives include:
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- DirectAssure® increases the accuracy of health plan provider directories.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.