Group Product Manager
The Product Manager guides the team that is charged with delivering product line contribution for one or more innovative solutions that transform the healthcare system.
- Product Champion – Act as the product lead/owner for new and existing products; work with cross-functional teams to enhance existing products.
- Execute the entire product lifecycle and tactical activities.
- Prioritize enhancement requests and develop and maintain a product roadmap that casts a vision both internally and externally of where the product is going.
- Develop a deep understanding of target customer needs and represent the needs of the customer when defining, designing, building, and launching product.
- Evangelize customer needs and assigned product concepts internally and externally to obtain buy-in and drive industry adoption.
- Coordinate cross-functionally across matrix resources to execute product design reviews, changes, and implementations.
- Utilize product management tools (Aha!/JIRA) and development practices (SAFE Agile) to support CAQH Solution development initiatives.
- Drive the development and retirement of assigned existing products.
- Measure and report the actual results of the product strategy to its plan.
- Go-to-Market – Support the marketing team in the development and implementation of a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Sales Enablement – Support sales teams by assisting with the development of a repeatable sales process, including sales materials and tools, conducting sales training, identifying new markets, and advising on short and long-term sales strategies existing/new products.
- Ability to conduct market research, develop business cases, and design conceptual solutions.
- Ability to document business, market or product requirements and create functional design specifications.
- Ability to evaluate product ideas and requests from numerous sources and articulate a rationale for those that are worth pursuing.
- Ability to make and defend decisions related to economic trade-offs and prioritization.
- Ability to create written, graphic and summary documents and presentations for internal and external use in communicating product goals and objectives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with business and technical stakeholders using their terminology.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across matrix organizations in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- 3-5 years in product development / product management (preferably with a technology focus).
- 2+ years managing healthcare technology products.
- People management/supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Degrees in healthcare administration, public health, or technology disciplines preferred.