Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
You will support a Senior Product Marketer working with the Product Marketing team, Business Development and Product teams to co-create a Go-To-Market Strategy. You will lead our promotional execution. With a deep understanding of our target customers and how our product fulfills their needs, you will play a crucial role in positioning our products the right way to the right prospects and clients leading to higher revenue capture and increased market share. You may be assigned responsibility for a product as well as supporting GTM execution on several other products across the portfolio.
Research and Analysis
- Acquire extensive knowledge of all CAQH Solutions to understand healthcare industry use cases and functionality, industry challenges that the portfolio addresses and product benefits to potential clients.
- Develop marketing toolkit and market research projects to drive customer segmentation efforts to define the needs of potential customers and determine effective strategies for increasing market penetration.
Go-To Market Strategy and Development
- Demonstrate an ability to translate market and customer needs into clearly defined goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics to drive sales & profitability for the business.
- Develop the go-to-market strategy for assigned solutions.
- Work with senior product marketers to develop and execute targeted, integrated marketing plans and supporting timelines for assigned CAQH solutions.
- Accountable for revenue of the portfolio, budget and ROI of the budget for promotional mix.
- Partner with the Business Development Team for strategic account planning and more accurate forecasting.
Content Development and Writing
- Uses market research, competitive intelligence and VOC from partner stakeholders to create effective and compelling product positioning and messages.
- Define and develop concise HIT B2B marketing content for the CAQH website, promotional campaigns and, collateral materials not limited to:
- Sales presentations
- Advertising copy
- Case studies
- White papers
- Partner with the Account Management Team to obtain client testimonials for CAQH products and initiatives.
Tactical Execution and Evaluation
- Develop and execute effective B2B HIT automated marketing campaigns to engage potential clients, utilizing Pardot and Salesforce CRM system.
- Conduct promotional/demand generation needs assessment, with the ability to demonstrate continuous improvement towards a more effective marketing mix at an improved ROI.
- Evaluate how to optimize customer acquisition and retention, against the lifetime value of the customer and share of wallet growth.
- Foster content development coordination and promotion of periodic (annual/biannual) CAQH conferences as delineated in the overarching CAQH marketing plan for external stakeholders, working with Business Development and Product Management inclusively to define commercialization outcomes.
- Provide data-driven inputs to forecasting models, pricing strategy and competitive intelligence. Work with our end-to-end conversion metrics stakeholder to dive deep into the funnel, offering data-driven recommendations to improve conversion rates and building improvements in sales trainings and sales enablement to achieve revenue objectives.
- Other duties as assigned to support marketing and communications.
- Manager-level experience of marketing health IT products to health plans and deep understanding of the HIT marketplace. Substantial experience in executing successful HIT marketing communications programs, including automated marketing campaigns.
- Strong strategic and theoretical understanding of product marketing principles; experience in thoughtfully explaining marketing recommendations to internal audiences. Comfortable as the go-to product and market expert. Expertise in using marketing tools, marketing automation, and rolling a Go-To-Market strategy into an enterprise-wide integrated marketing plan.
- Strong analytical capabilities to analyze target audience market research, competitive intelligence and in-house end to end conversion metrics (and others) to develop sound marketing strategies and measure results. Experience with creative execution using a variety of marketing tools and channels.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt messages for different audiences and marketing/communications channels.
- Proven ability to work across groups and disciplines within an organization and coordinate inter-departmental teams for marketing activities.
- Ability to set priorities and manage projects, completing them on-time and on-budget. Proactive, independent self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively juggle competing priorities.
- Ability to handle responsibilities and relationships within CAQH and among stakeholders with poise, tact, resourcefulness, creativity and flexibility.
- Comfortable speaking in groups and delivering presentations.
- Proficiency in
- Salesforce (preferred), Apptivo, Base, or Zoho
- Pardot (preferred), Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, or Agile
- MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, Office 365) and strong PowerPoint skills.
3+ years of B2B product marketing experience in healthcare IT, healthcare or life sciences preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business required. Master’s degree desired.