- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Program Assistant, Technology and Operations
Program Assistant, Technology and Operations
Senior Vice President, Product and Technology
Monday, February 3, 2020
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
The Program Assistant provides a variety of different support functions to all departments throughout the Solutions team. The ideal candidate is energetic, detail-oriented, has excellent time-management skills, and a proven track record of handling multiple tasks and being able to accommodate shifting priorities while working under tight deadlines. The Solutions team provides a fast-paced, deadline-driven, highly collaborative environment. The Program Assistant reports to the Senior Vice President, Technology and Operations and provides support across the Solutions team as needed.
Solutions Administrative and Internal Project-Oriented Support
- Assist with developing presentation for internal and external meetings.
- Assist with external Advisory Board and Workgroup onsite and offsite meetings.
- Schedule appointments and meetings for SVP and Directors for townhalls and Solutions multi-departmental functions.
- Support the Business Case Life Cycle and track down key data points from other internal CAQH staff as directed by Solutions Directors.
- Maintain meeting minutes and action items for lights-on activities (for projects not managed by Program Management).
- Outline a calendar of events and proactively outreaches to areas within Solutions to effectively plan, executive, and debrief on event activities.
- Schedule events and meetings with external parties (i.e. health plans, vendors and third parties).
- Provides other support services as directed by the SVP of Product and Technology.
- Collaborate with other areas within CAQH and provide support as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills.
- Exhibits abilities to multi-task.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Works well with a range of different individuals (internally and externally).
- Exhibits professional and friendly demeanor.
- Demonstrates capability of proper compositional practices and proofreading.
- Exhibits strong communication skills.
- Exhibits strong follow-up and self-reliance, initiative, and motivation.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills.
- Possesses the ability to represent CAQH in a highly professional manner.
Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of work experience or high school diploma and a minimum of 5+ years of work experience demonstrating increased scope of responsibility.
Download (109.91 KB)
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of the "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare for three consecutive years, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans. Our initiatives include:
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- DirectAssure® increases the accuracy of health plan provider directories.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.