- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- New Operating Rule Structure
- Eligibility & Benefits
- Claim Status
- Payment & Remittance
- Prior Authorization & Referrals
- Health Care Claims
- Benefit Enrollment
- Premium Payment
- Mandated Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Release Train Engineer / Project Manager
Release Train Engineer / Project Manager
Director, Program Management
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Thursday, July 8, 2021
The Release Train Engineer / Project Manager is responsible for facilitating the day-to-day operation of one or more Agile Release Train as well as supporting the Agile Program Management Office portfolio of projects by leveraging a blend of agile and traditional project management methodologies. As an ART servant leader and agile coach, the RTE will collaborate closely with distributed agile teams to optimize flow and maximize value delivery. The Release Train Engineer / Project Manager reports to CAQH Solutions’ Director of Program Management as part of an established team of seasoned, disciplined, accountable and self-motivated professionals. The position is full time, exempt.
- Act as the servant leader and coach for Agile Release Trains and Agile Teams.
- Facilitate Program Increment planning and execution with distributed agile teams overseas.
- Support the advancement of scrum, SAFe® and agile methodologies, including training geographically dispersed stakeholders and team members.
- Manage the cadence of the ART; run scrum of scrums and ART sync meetings, coach or act as scrum master for agile teams, ensure agile ceremonies are performed properly.
- Support the prioritization of work to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Proactively manage program risks, issues and impediments; develop and execute risk response plans, run point on escalations and monitor issues to resolution.
- Establish and track meaningful metrics. Measure, monitor and report progress periodically to inform the ART, business owners and stakeholders. Shape future improvements.
- Coordinate a continuous improvement program to enhance CAQH’s continuous delivery, dev-ops, portfolio management and other key agile practices.
- Support the development of the APMO and expansion of SAFe® in the enterprise.
- Plan, schedule, execute and monitor traditional projects of varying sizes and durations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to lead ARTs as an RTE, as well as manage and coordinate cross-functional project teams to meet mission critical deadlines under pressure.
- Proven knowledge of scrum, SAFe®, project management and product development.
- Experience with Agile Budgeting, Agile Metrics and Agile Project/Program Management.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively document and communicate commitments, decisions, status, risks, issues, impediments and corrective action plans to ensure team, program increment and organizational objectives are met or exceeded.
- Ability to engage, coordinate, coach, serve and lead business and technical stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong team player able to influence the outcome of projects without direct authority.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Proficiency with Atlassian project tools (JIRA/Confluence) and Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
- SAFe® Release Train Engineer certification required.
- Scrum Master and Project Management Institute (PMI) certifications preferred.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience coordinating projects, managing releases and participating in large product development efforts.
- 3+ years of experience working as scrum master and/or release train engineer on development teams in product-oriented organizations.
- 2+ years of experience training and building agile teams with distributed resources.
- 1+ year coaching agile teams.
Bachelor’s degree required; business and technology disciplines preferred.
Download (113.26 KB)
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of the "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare for three consecutive years, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans. Our initiatives include:
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- DirectAssure® increases the accuracy of health plan provider directories.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.