- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- HHS HIPAA Compliance
- Join CORE
- Provider Data Management
- CAQH ProView
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- COB Smart
- Provider Data Management
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
Senior Associate, Provider Engagement
Senior Associate, Provider Engagement
Marketing and Communications
Managing Director, Marketing and Communications
Thursday, April 26, 2018
Friday, April 26, 2019
The Sr Associate, Provider Engagement is responsible for securing the participation of large healthcare provider groups – including hospitals, health systems and independent physician associations – in a healthcare IT solution that automates the process of collecting and sharing provider data with their contracted health plans. Available to these organizations at no cost, this system will reduce administrative costs for both healthcare provider and health plans, bringing value to the nation’s healthcare system. The Senior Associate will work closely with the Senior Manager, Provider Engagement to develop processes and conduct direct one-on-one outreach to engage targeted provider groups. This role will be part of the Marketing and Communications team at CAQH, and reports to the Managing Director of that department.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of CAQH, a strong understanding of the new Group Module in CAQH ProView and how it benefits healthcare provider groups, including hospitals, health systems and large provider practices.
- NOTE: These are organizations that health plans “delegate,” or authorize, to conduct the credentialing process for providers in the plans’ networks. A new functionality within CAQH ProView will now make it possible for delegated groups to more easily share their provider data with contracted health plans.
- Work closely with member and non-member heath plans to identify delegated provider group targets based on the plans’ existing contracts and drive solution adoption from provider groups in the pipeline.
- Proactively build strong provider group relationships and conduct direct outreach (e.g., emails, phone calls) to targeted individuals in those groups to educate them about the benefits of participation in the Group Module. Utilize CAQH-approved messages and materials in that outreach.
- Create, document and execute a scalable onboarding process of groups, in conjunction with the Operations Implementation Manager.
- Utilize Salesforce to track and report provider group adoption, as well as those groups in the process of engagement and newly targeted groups.
- Identify any provider group needs as part of their integration with the Group Module, assist in meeting those needs when possible and work with other members of CAQH to provide required services.
- Respond to all provider group inquiries in an informed, timely and professional manner; capture all necessary information to track each user’s needs. Convey relevant user feedback to the Product and Operations teams.
- Attend and/or exhibit at provider organization industry conferences to increase awareness among target audiences and to support goals for onboarding new groups.
Other duties as assigned including:
- Support the ADA / CAQH alliance by conducting requested reports or market research.
- Assist with EnrollHub outreach for plans and global campaigns.
- Assist with other Provider Engagement special projects.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of healthcare administrative/office management systems in healthcare provider organizations, including large provider practices, hospitals and health systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate persuasively and effectively with others. Ability to listen actively to understand and respond to client needs.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to listen actively to understand and respond to client issues, follow-up consistently to resolve concerns and ensure client satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a lean, fast-paced organization.
- Five or more years work experience in conducting sales and/or marketing outreach to healthcare provider organizations (e.g., hospitals, provider practices), including one-on-one interaction with targets by phone or in-person.
- Substantial experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Download (291.69 KB)
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work for three consecutive years, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans. Our initiatives include:
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- DirectAssure® increases the accuracy of health plan provider directories.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.