Senior Director, Value Consulting
Chief Growth Officer
The Senior Director, Value Consulting will be responsible for leading and driving the evolution of the consulting functions designed to optimize CAQH solution value through engagement with all our key stakeholders during evaluation, implementation, and ongoing operation. Sitting at the intersection of pre-sales and post-sales, the Senior Director, Value Consulting will support our sales organization and lead efforts connecting the CAQH solution set to customer’s and CAQH’s overall business objectives. The business unit includes Value Engineering and Provider Engagement teams. The Value Engineering function serves to identify and articulate customer use cases and value propositions for CAQH solutions during the sales cycle as well as drive customers to success upon implementation of the solutions through metric development and measurement. The Provider Engagement function serves to drive greater provider adoption of Credentialing and Directory solutions through engagement and relationship development of providers as key stakeholders. In collaboration with the Value Consulting team leads, the Senior Director will work with Sales, Product, Account Management, Operations, and Marketing leaders to evolve and grow these functions as well as identify new customer consulting service offerings that will support our journey from current state of function specific solutions to the future Data as a Service platform with innovative capabilities that further streamline the business of healthcare.
This is a full-time, exempt, remote position.
- Consulting Leadership – Provide leadership and guidance for focused on establishing and deploying the value engineering and provider engagement functions. Use outcomes to further evolve the consulting resources functions.
- Value Metrics – Collaboratively work across the organization to develop tools and resources needed to support value consulting functions. Facilitate the use of metrics, reports and observations that help foster client success selecting, using, and implementing CAQH solutions. Build financial models and ROI analysis that map solutions to business value using customer data, discovery engagements, and industry standards.
- Evangelizing - Be a spokesperson for change and improvement through hands-on engagement, communication, and collaboration with cross-functional teams and product management organizations across the enterprise.
- Innovation – Develop business cases to support and grow the current Value Consulting functions as well as new future state consulting offerings. Identify new revenue generating consulting offerings that will be needed to complement future product offerings including a “Data as a Service” solution approach. Use financial analysis and modeling of ROI to justify business cases.
- Resource Planning – Develop and manage a resource plan to support current and future consulting offerings.
- Relationship Building - Build and maintain strong relationships and engender trust and engagement throughout cross functional organizations
- Proven ability to drive cross functional collaboration and influence, a customer success focus, and key stakeholder engagement.
- Self-starter, naturally collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, and effective at driving impact for the organization and solution stakeholders.
- Comfortable being hands on to lead and collaboratively evolve consulting functions by partnering with cross functional leaders to implement and adopt new or updated processes, best practices, and supporting tools.
- Experience and effectiveness in addressing executive level audiences, with strong financial modeling experience.
- Excellent written, verbal skills to communicate effectively across business and cross functional organizations across the enterprise.
- Outcome-oriented and self-starter with the proven ability to enable change with speed and effective buy-in among key stakeholders.
- Analytical and detailed mindset to assess progress, understand relevant trends, and implement action plan(s) for improvement.
- Strong willingness and positive attitude to experiment, learn, refine, and drive (or support) process change and improvements.
- Logical, analytical, curious, and success-driven personality that understands relevant trends with an ability to facilitate discussions across the business and with solution stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work with payers and providers in a consulting capacity.
- 8+ years leadership in consulting management, value consulting, value engineering, and/or stakeholder engagement in the healthcare industry.
- 5+ years hands on experience in the discipline of solution value engineering, including the ability to translate data and use cases into stakeholder value and ROI.
- Experience with identification of revenue generating consulting offerings.
- Provider Data Management solution experience a plus.
- Payment Integrity/Revenue Cycle Management solution experience a plus.
- Payer and Provider relationship management experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, health informatics, healthcare, marketing, or related field experience required.