- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- HHS HIPAA Compliance
- Join CORE
- Provider Data Management
- CAQH ProView
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- COB Smart
- Provider Data Management
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
Senior Product Analyst-COB Smart
Senior Product Analyst – COB Smart
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Friday, November 2, 2018
The Senior Product Analyst is responsible for analyzing, improving and promoting the design, functionality and usability of the COB Smart solution. You will use subject matter expertise of health plan operations that supports leadership of participating organizations in identifying solution enhancements that contribute to industry relevance and global solution ROI. You will work closely with Product Managers in support of a defined product strategy, helping to analyze market requirements, influence potential business partners, and impact a variety of other areas needed to build a business case for new features and solution enhancements. The Senior Product Analyst reports to the Senior Product Manager. This position is full time, exempt.
- Participate in discovery sessions between product managers, technology developers and user experience designers to help design and build innovative product based solutions to address complex healthcare business problems.
- Collect and analyze data from a variety of sources to identify trends, market potential, competitive forces, penetration/segmentation strategies, and customer preferences.
- Organize business requirements and break them down into relevant, accurate and detailed functional requirements and user stories.
- Develop, propose and test prioritized product changes, document and analyze enhancement test results, and present recommendations to the business team/solution work group for approval.
- Create and maintain product documents and presentation materials to support internal and external communications regarding solution operations.
- Communicate approved changes to operations staff and business partners.
- Provide feedback to customers and stakeholders as appropriate to requests and projects.
- Facilitate status meetings with internal and external stakeholders and product management.
- Support projects that are large in scope and complexity using industry leading project management standards.
- Track and communicate progress and status of assigned tasks and projects.
- Calculate customer return on investment projections for CAQH products.
- Complete ad hoc projects as assigned by manager. Mentor new Solutions and CAQH staff in the functionality and customer interaction for CAQH sponsored Solutions.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of the fundamentals of medical claims and coordination of benefits.
- Ability to self-start and creatively handle a considerable amount of unstructured, real world data.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills, influencing skills, and quantitative/qualitative analysis and business acumen to assist in developing product strategies.
- Ability to schedule, lead, and document meetings that support the development and management of CAQH Solutions.
- Ability to conduct market research and assist with the development of business cases, and conceptual design of solutions.
- Ability to document business, market or product requirements and create functional design specifications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with business and technical stakeholders using their terminology.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across matrix organizations in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to demonstrate time management skills and the ability to prioritize a full plate of work responsibilities.
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience in a product analyst role or equivalent position.
- 4-5 years of experience working in any software development and/or product development role.
- Healthcare experience required (with an emphasis on payer or revenue cycle management, operations, finance, claims and coordination of benefits).
Bachelor’s degree required; healthcare administration, public health, or technology disciplines preferred.
Download (37.25 KB)
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2016, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans.
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing federally mandated operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.