- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-based Payments
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing and Communications
SVP, Marketing & Communications
Friday, June 21, 2019
Sunday, June 21, 2020
You will partner with the Product Marketing team, Business Development and Product teams to lead our Go-To-Market Strategy. You will lead our competitive analysis and help drive marketing strategy and promotional execution. With a deep understanding of our target customers and how our product fulfills their needs, you will play a crucial role in positioning our products the right way to the right prospects and clients leading to higher revenue capture and increased market share.
Research and Analysis
- Acquires extensive knowledge of all CAQH Solutions in your portfolio to understand healthcare industry use cases and functionality, industry challenges that the Solution addresses and product benefits to potential clients. Develops marketing toolkit and market research projects to drive customer segmentation efforts to define the needs of potential customers and determine effective strategies for increasing market penetration.
Go-To-Market Strategy and Development
- Exhibits an ability to translate market and customer needs into clearly defined goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics to drive sales & profitability for the business. Owns the Go-To-Market Strategy development for the products in their individual portfolio and rolling up into our CAQH organization-wide portfolio level strategy. Develops and executes targeted, detailed marketing plans for all of their CAQH Solutions (products) that are based on a strong understanding of strategic marketing principles. Creates detailed timelines and work plans for all marketing projects, considering the dependencies on, and needs of, other teams such as Product, Business Development and Operations. Works with all product marketers to develop an integrated marketing plan, which is executed via Pardot, tracked and measured.
- Accountable for revenue of the portfolio, budget and ROI of the budget for promotional mix. Partners with Business Development for strategic account planning and more accurate forecasting.
Content Development and Writing
- Uses market research, competitive intelligence and VOC input from each Solution Work Group tocreate effective and compelling product positioning and messages. Defines and develops clear, concise and compelling HIT B2B marketing content, including collateral materials, sales presentations, advertising copy, webinars, videos, website and promotional campaigns and uses continuous A/B testing to refine Obtains client testimonials for CAQH products and initiatives; identifies client success stories and create appropriate case studies and collateral.
Tactical Execution and Evaluation
- Develops and executes effective B2B HIT automated marketing campaigns to engage potential clients, utilizing both Pardot and Salesforce CRM system. Conducts promotional/demand generation needs assessment, demonstrates continuous improvement towards a more effective marketing mix at an improved ROI. Evaluates how to optimize both customer acquisition and retention, against the lifetime value of the customer and share of wallet growth.
- Owns the content development coordination and promotion of periodic (annual/biannual) CAQH conferences as delineated in the overarching CAQH marketing plan for external stakeholders, working with Business Development and Product Management inclusively to define commercialization outcomes.
- Shares revenue accountability with Business Development and Product Management. Provides data-driven inputs to forecasting models, pricing strategy and competitive intelligence. Works with our end-to-end conversion metrics stakeholder to dive deep into the funnel, offering data-driven recommendations to improve conversion rates and building improvements in sales trainings and sales enablement to achieve revenue objectives.
- Other duties as assigned to support marketing and communications.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Senior Manager-level experience of marketing health IT products to health plans and deep understanding of the HIT marketplace. Substantial experience in executing successful HIT marketing communications programs, including automated marketing campaigns.
- Strong strategic and theoretical understanding of product marketing principles; experience in thoughtfully explaining marketing recommendations to internal audiences. Comfortable as the go-to product and market expert. Expertise in using marketing tools, marketing automation, and rolling a Go-To-Market strategy into an enterprise-wide integrated marketing plan.
- Strong analytical capabilities to analyze target audience market research, competitive intelligence and in-house end to end conversion metrics (and others) to develop sound marketing strategies and measure results. Experience with creative execution using a variety of marketing tools and channels.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt messages for different audiences and marketing/communications channels.
- Proven ability to work across groups and disciplines within an organization and coordinate inter-departmental teams for marketing activities.
- Ability to set priorities and manage projects, completing them on-time and on-budget. Proactive, independent self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively juggle competing priorities.
- Ability to handle responsibilities and relationships within CAQH and among stakeholders with poise, tact, resourcefulness, creativity and flexibility.
- Comfortable speaking in groups and delivering presentations.
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, Office 365) and strong PowerPoint skills.
- Proficiency in marketing automation, with a strong desire for knowledge in Pardot.
Seven or more years of B2B product marketing experience in healthcare IT, healthcare or life sciences preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business required. Master’s degree desired.
Download (166.06 KB)
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of the "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare for three consecutive years, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans. Our initiatives include:
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- DirectAssure® increases the accuracy of health plan provider directories.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.