Senior Product Marketing Manager
Director, Product Marketing
You will partner with the Product Marketing team, Business Development and Product teams to lead our Go-To-Market Strategy. You will lead our competitive analysis and help drive marketing strategy and promotional execution. With a deep understanding of our target customers and how our product fulfills their needs, you will play a crucial role in positioning our products the right way to the right prospects and clients leading to higher revenue capture and increased market share.
Content Development and Writing
- Uses market research, competitive intelligence and VOC from partner stakeholders to create effective and compelling product positioning and messages.
- Define and develop concise HIT B2B marketing content for the CAQH website, promotional campaigns and, collateral materials not limited to:
- Sales presentations
- Advertising copy
- Case studies
- White papers
- Partner with the Account Management Team to obtain client testimonials for CAQH products and initiatives.
Tactical Execution and Evaluation
- Develop and execute effective B2B HIT automated marketing campaigns to engage potential clients, utilizing Pardot and Salesforce CRM system.
- Conduct promotional/demand generation needs assessment, with the ability to demonstrate continuous improvement towards a more effective marketing mix at an improved ROI.
- Evaluate how to optimize customer acquisition and retention, against the lifetime value of the customer and share of wallet growth.
- Foster content development coordination and promotion of periodic (annual/biannual) CAQH conferences as delineated in the overarching CAQH marketing plan for external stakeholders, working with Business Development and Product Management inclusively to define commercialization outcomes.
- Provide data-driven inputs to forecasting models, pricing strategy and competitive intelligence. Work with our end-to-end conversion metrics stakeholder to dive deep into the funnel, offering data-driven recommendations to improve conversion rates and building improvements in sales trainings and sales enablement to achieve revenue objectives.
- Other duties as assigned to support marketing and communications.
Research and Analysis
- Acquire extensive knowledge of all CAQH Solutions to understand healthcare industry use cases and functionality, industry challenges that the portfolio addresses and product benefits to potential clients.
- Develop marketing toolkit and market research projects to drive customer segmentation efforts to define the needs of potential customers and determine effective strategies for increasing market penetration.
Go-To Market Strategy and Development
- Demonstrate an ability to translate market and customer needs into clearly defined goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics to drive sales & profitability for the business.
- Develop the go-to-market strategy for assigned solutions.
- Work with product marketers to develop and execute targeted, integrated marketing plans and supporting timelines for assigned CAQH solutions.
- Accountable for revenue of the portfolio, budget and ROI of the budget for promotional mix.
- Partner with the Business Development Team for strategic account planning and more accurate forecasting.
- Senior Manager-level experience of marketing health IT products to health plans and deep understanding of the HIT marketplace. Substantial experience in executing successful HIT marketing communications programs, including automated marketing campaigns.
- Strong strategic and theoretical understanding of product marketing principles; experience in thoughtfully explaining marketing recommendations to internal audiences. Comfortable as the go-to product and market expert. Expertise in using marketing tools, marketing automation, and rolling a Go-To-Market strategy into an enterprise-wide integrated marketing plan.
- Strong analytical capabilities to analyze target audience market research, competitive intelligence and in-house end to end conversion metrics (and others) to develop sound marketing strategies and measure results. Experience with creative execution using a variety of marketing tools and channels.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt messages for different audiences and marketing/communications channels.
- Proven ability to work across groups and disciplines within an organization and coordinate inter-departmental teams for marketing activities.
- Ability to set priorities and manage projects, completing them on-time and on-budget. Proactive, independent self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively juggle competing priorities.
- Ability to handle responsibilities and relationships within CAQH and among stakeholders with poise, tact, resourcefulness, creativity and flexibility.
- Comfortable speaking in groups and delivering presentations.
- Proficiency in
- Salesforce (preferred), Apptivo, Base, or Zoho
- Pardot (preferred), Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, or Agile
- MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, Office 365) and strong PowerPoint skills.
Seven or more years of B2B product marketing experience in healthcare IT, healthcare or life sciences preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business required. Master’s degree desired.