- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-based Payments
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Senior Program Manager
Senior Program Manager
Director, Program Management
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Friday, September 25, 2020
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of complex programs, projects and strategic initiatives that transform the healthcare system. Through methodical planning, rigorous execution and continuous oversight, the Senior Program Manager will maximize program benefits, lead projects to timely completion and help drive major initiatives forward. The Senior Program Manager reports to the Director, Program Management as part of an established team of seasoned, disciplined, accountable and self-motivated PMO professionals. The position is full time, exempt.
- Drive cross-functional teams of internal and external resources to deliver high-quality program and project deliverables on-time, on-budget and within scope.
- Plan, schedule, execute, track and report on program work, product development activities, as well as projects, releases, rollouts, launches and initiatives work streams.
- Own to completion multiple efforts with competing demands, fixed resources, overlapping integration points, and in varying stages of development and implementation.
- Proactively manage risks and issues; escalate relevant issues to senior management, develop and execute risk response plans and monitor issues to resolution.
- Ensure program activities are in constant alignment with business plans, objectives, priorities and organizational strategies to maximize the realization of the intended benefits.
- Coordinate program stakeholder status meetings and clearly document and follow up on discussions, issues, decisions, risks and actions items.
- Communicate program and project status to management through weekly status reports as well as monthly senior executive reports.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and lead the implementation of changes.
- Mature the Program Management Office agile and traditional methodologies and toolset.
- Consult with and educate team members across the organization on program and project management best practices, standards and technologies.
- Acquire and cultivate working knowledge of the organization’s products, services and Solutions.
- Challenge status quo, elevate productivity standards and champion new efficiencies.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to manage a mix of established programs and projects of varying sizes, as well as new initiatives that span business and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to drive project teams to meet critical deadlines and realize program benefits using both traditional and agile project management methodologies.
- Ability to efficient and effectively communicate plans, schedules, decisions, status, risks, issues and implement corrective actions to ensure organizational objectives are met or exceeded.
- Ability to work collaboratively in fast-paced, schedule-driven matrix organizations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of business and technical stakeholders.
- Proven command of lifecycle management for software, products, programs, and projects.
- Strong team player able to influence the outcome of projects without direct authority.
- Experience implementing and refining processes, policies and standards.
- Project Management Institute (PMI), Scrum and SAFe certifications strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Atlassian tools, including Office, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, JIRA and Confluence.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience managing programs/projects in product-oriented organizations.
- 7+ years leading cross-functional teams deliver comprehensive technical solutions.
- 3+ years of experience leveraging Agile methodologies to deliver projects.
- Experience in HealthCare IT a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; business and technology disciplines preferred.
Download (115.09 KB)
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of the "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare for three consecutive years, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans. Our initiatives include:
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- DirectAssure® increases the accuracy of health plan provider directories.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.