Senior Sales Analyst
Senior Manager, Sales Operations
The Senior Business Development Analyst works closely with sales, marketing, account management, finance, and other internal business units to automate various business processes, optimize use of Salesforce.com (including integration with other internal systems) and respond to requests for reports, information and analysis.
The Senior Sales Analyst reports to Senior Manager, Sales Operations in the CAQH Business Development department. This is a full-time, exempt, remote position.
- Train CAQH users on the best practices and use of Salesforce.com platform.
- Develop knowledge of all tools used in the sales process, including SF.com, Pardot, ZoomInfo, Outreach, and other tools.
- Identify process needs in the business development area of the organization.
- Identify gaps, risks, and inefficiencies and report the potential impact to the organization.
- Organize, maintain, and improve salesforce.com documentation along with consulting partner.
Lead Management and Assignment
- Monitor lead assignment across all solutions.
- Identify process improvement for automated lead assignment.
- Optimize lead conversion by collaborating directly with sales and marketing teams.
- Enhance the use of sales enablement tools, like Outreach.io.
- Oversee Salesforce.com processes that enable customer creation and management.
- Troubleshoot and optimize customer data and reporting to enable customer insights and growth, using Salesforce.com architecture and processes.
- Monitor customer implementations, onboarding, and revenue forecasting insights, using Salesforce.com architecture and processes.
- Manage and prioritize project assignments with consulting partner.
- Support the design and execution of an RFP development process.
Data Cleansing and Maintenance
- Maintain salesforce data hygiene using excel and salesforce.com native tools.
- Establish data cleansing protocols, validations, and best practices for data hygiene.
- Understand, maintain, and train on the salesforce.com account hierarchy.
- Monitor, update, and consult on sales pipeline cleanliness and best practices.
Revenue Management and Forecasting
- Manage monthly billing integration with Salesforce.com, in conjunction with consulting partner.
- Administer the configuration and integration of Adaptive Insights and Salesforce.com.
- Maintain regularly-circulated corporate and team-level dashboards and ensure data quality of all supporting data.
- Manage questions, clarifications, and modification requests for all organizational reporting needs.
- Master salesforce.com reporting needs for all teams in the organization.
Analysis and Recommendations
- Triage incoming business requests and use available data to provide actionable follow up.
- Leverage all available data, architecture, and business processes to effectively solve business needs.
- Knowledge of data loader or other data transformation tools.
- Experience with Pardot Marketing Automation (or other marketing automation tools) preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Outreach.io sales enablement (or other sales enablement tools) preferred, but not required.
- Highly skilled in Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to respond quickly on urgent needs with strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to manage and prioritize both short and long-term projects.
- Experience in training and process documentation.
- Proficient in data analysis and problem solving.
3-5 years working as part of a sales, marketing, or account management team, including exposure to process automation, data analysis, report generation and sales workflow tracking.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, information technology or related field required.