Sr. Manager, Consulting Services (ConServices)
The Senior Manager, ConServices is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts. The role works to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strengthened relationships, obtainment of business objectives, and growth opportunities. The Senior Manager, ConServices works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Account Management, Product Management, Implementations, and Operations teams to ensure our services are delivered and utilized successfully.
This position requires an ability to assess the needs of customers leading to decreased churn, improved adoption, securing upsells, building lasting relationships and turning customers into solution champions. This position interacts with and is an integral part of a team of professionals dedicated to the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term growth in line with the CAQH vision and mission. This is a full-time, exempt, remote position and reports to the Director, Operations.
- Identify ways to add value to customers above and beyond our contracted interactions. You’ll share those ideas across your peers to ensure that we are maximizing value for all assigned customers.
- In this role expect to spend lots of time with customers – onsite (or virtually) with their teams and CAQH internal teams who work with them.
- You’ll understand the customer horizon – acquiring knowledge of their enterprise plans and how CAQH can pro-actively help them shape those plans and be their go-to partner as a result.
- You’ll prepare and lead internal ConServices Business Reviews (CBRs) for your assigned customers, ensuring they are successful. You will drive out the completion of any arising actions from the CBR.
- You’ll provide thought leadership to your assigned customers, understanding their business issues to ensure the best possible solution is proposed and adopted. You’ll do this by engaging the right people from across CAQH who can bring that knowledge to the table.
- You’ll ensure there is a practical and clear strategy in place for each of your assigned customers, which is a working plan that is pro-actively used and updated and represents a real picture of the customer’s landscape – and is used to keep all parties updated on the key challenges and opportunities.
- You will be measured through a balanced scorecard of targets for your customer relationship, based on an expectation of a strong Customer Satisfaction/NPS score from your customers. You will also have a growth or retention target per customer and will be responsible for driving that target.
Methodology and Delivery
- You will not be directly responsible for delivery, but you will have your 'finger on the pulse' of how all CAQH Solutions deliver value. You are going to assess assigned customer individual projects and/or services to ensure there is a clear understanding of what services the customer needs or is receiving and the overall value they deliver.
- If there are any issues with delivery, or any customer dissatisfaction with our services, you'll be at the forefront of escalation of those issues, and you will then be jointly accountable for working with teams to ensure the issues are resolved.
- As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for line management of customer issues. This may include mentoring and coaching internal teams through situations they may encounter with their customers and helping to develop sound strategies to mitigate risks.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and telephone communication skills with the ability to effectively move the client through the implementation process.
- Ability to listen actively, synthesize client or needs and then present CAQH product and solutions in a flexible and responsive manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly without a drop in quality. Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow consistently to resolve concerns and ensure client satisfaction.
- Ability to experience negative results and yet retain and sustain focus, professionalism and enthusiasm for work and CAQH products over an extended period.
- Ability to interact, cooperate and work closely with all levels of internal and external colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and sustain high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and desire to contribute individually, to the team, and to the organization.
- Fully proficient with current CRM software as well as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A background in delivery in a consultancy environment.
- Previously had line management responsibility in some form, developing and leading others.
- Previously had direct ownership for the relationship with your customers and responsibility for ensuring they are satisfied with the service(s) provided – ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Experience working in a metrics and data driven environment and be excellent at using data and information to demonstrate delivery of business value to customers.
- A good understanding of managed services and project delivery.
- Experience working with customers of all sizes.
- A proven and demonstrated ability to build great relationships with customers – leading to growth in those accounts.
- Seven or more years of experience working with clients on complex technology product implementation projects.
- Five or more years of client relationship management experience with a proven track record of client satisfaction and retention.
- Three or more years of project management experience.
B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Healthcare, Marketing, or related field preferred but not required.