- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- HHS HIPAA Compliance
- Join CORE
- Provider Data Management
- CAQH ProView
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- COB Smart
- Provider Data Management
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
Sr. QA Engineer
Sr. QA Engineer
Sr. Manager QA
Monday, December 18, 2017
Tuesday, December 18, 2018
The Senior QA Engineer is responsible for executing on and continuously improving the product quality vision for CAQH Solutions that incorporates QA standards and measures, testing approaches and automation strategies internally and with our development partners. The Senior QA Engineer reports to the CAQH Senior Manager of Quality Assurance. This position is full time, exempt.
- Plan and lead release and system acceptance testing, collaborating with technology, product managers and vendors to create and execute test plans and test cases.
- Implement, increment and manage CAQH’s quality assurance processes, testing methodologies and supporting tools.
- Identify, replicate, document, prioritize and track issues to closure using issue tracking systems.
- Review requirements to provide feedback on completeness, testability and other risk areas that could impact product quality.
- Perform functional, regression, system acceptance and smoke testing.
- Generate manual and automated test scripts from technical requirements. Execute tests working with CAQH's development partners and within CAQH’s quality assurance framework.
- Work with program management and operations to ensure quality of processes and procedures.
- Work across the CAQH Solutions team to enhance QA processes and effectiveness.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must have worked in an Agile environment in the onshore / offshore model. Must be able to demonstrate synergies with offshore members through regular discussions and effectively utilize assigned project resources.
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute test passes and activities for complex software products with aggressive development schedules and release cycles.
- Must be a champion of agile development processes. Must demonstrate the ability to move a team from a traditional waterfall SDLC towards an agile/SCRUM based methodology.
- Ability to leverage business, product and functional requirements to create test plans and test cases.
- Ability to effectively execute system acceptance efforts, clearly communicate status, risks, issues and recommend corrective actions to meet program and organizational objectives.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across matrix organizations in a fast-paced, schedule-driven and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with business and technical stakeholders.
- Proven command of various software testing methods, tools, types, and processes and where they fit in the overall system and produce development lifecycles.
- 4+ years of experience leading outsourced / off shore Quality Assurance teams
- 4+ years of hands-on experience performing functional, system, performance and acceptance testing in technology organizations. Healthcare experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience working in network testing using cloud-based technologies such as Azure and AWS
- 2+ years of scripting experience using automated regression testing tools such as Selenium WebDriver, QTP/UFT, Katalon, Rapise, or Coded UI Test.
- 2 + years experience testing RESTful webservices
- 2+ years of experience with an enterprise defect tracking tool (such as JIRA / Confluence, Bugzillza, TFS, or TeamTrack)
- Experience testing with MongoDB is a big plus.
- Performance testing experience with LoadRunner, Jmeter or similar tools is preferred.
- Experience with Version Control Systems like GIT, SVN, CVS, or Perforce is highly desired.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 / CRM is highly desired.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment is preferred.
Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
Download (241.01 KB)
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Who we are:
Named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2016, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans.
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing federally mandated operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.