- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
CAQH CORE and eHealth Initiative Webinar: Data Needs for Successful Value-based Care Outcomes
November 20, 2017 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EST
Emerging value-based payment (VBP) models are critically important in meeting future needs for improved quality and cost of healthcare. This national movement away from fee-for-service (FFS) to VBP is a massive undertaking not without challenges. One essential component of VBP is appropriate use of clinical and administrative data, such as:
- Quality of data,
- Technical interoperability to share data,
- Semantic interoperability to ensure understanding and context of data,
- Process interoperability in workflows across the continuum of care, and
- Need for data analytics skills.
This webinar will feature guest speaker Dr. Steven Waldren, the Director of the American Academy of Family Physicians' (AAFP) Center for Health IT, which assists family physicians and other primary care doctors with Electronic Health Records (EHR) adoption. Dr. Waldren will discuss the capabilities needed to ensure accurate and reliable data to effectively reward value over volume in healthcare delivery. In addition, he will share his thoughts regarding the optimal use of health IT to improve health care quality.
This webinar is the first in an ongoing educational series from CAQH CORE to address operational challenges inherent in the transition to VBP.
Please note - all registrants and attendees will receive a copy of the presentation slides and a link to the webinar recording. No Continuing Education credits will be offered for attending this webinar.