- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
CAQH CORE Attachments Webinar Series, Part V: Case Study on Vyne's Use of Electronic Dental Claim Attachments
July 25, 2018 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EDT
The CAQH CORE electronic healthcare attachments webinar series is a forum to highlight various industry approaches to electronic attachments. During this webinar, hear from Vyne, an EDI vendor, who will discuss how their electronic claim attachment software is being used in the dental industry, including case studies from several dental providers.
• Learn how electronic claim attachments can streamline and improve claim submission and revenue cycle performance.
• Understand how claim attachments for x-rays, periodontal charts, EOBs, narratives, pre-treatment estimates, secondary insurance, etc. can be transmitted electronically.
• Hear early insights from the CAQH CORE attachments environmental scan.