CAQH CORE will provide an update of its work efforts and priority initiatives for 2021 to deliver administrative efficiency and value to the healthcare industry. Topics will include:
- Deep dive into two new rule packages approved by CAQH CORE Participants in December 2020:
- Updated CAQH CORE Connectivity Rule vC4.0.0
- New Value-based Payment Attribution Rules Package
- Overview of the value-based payment and prior authorization pilot and measurement initiatives to measure the impact of automation and workflow integration leveraging standards and operating rules.
- Spotlight of ongoing initiatives, such as operating rule maintenance, CORE Certification, prior authorization and attachments.
- Highlights from the latest federal government activities to improve interoperability and provide patient access to their health information.
Register for the first Town Hall of the new year to engage with CAQH CORE and provide input on how to best drive the industry towards fully digital business operations. For any questions, please contact CAQH CORE staff at CORE@caqh.org.