- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-based Payments
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
CAQH CORE National Webinar
"Uniform Use of CARCs and RARCS Maintenance Update: How to Improve Your Revenue Cycle Management"
July 16, 2015 | 03:00 PM EDT
Join us on July 16th to learn how the CAQH CORE 360: Uniform Use of CARCs and RARCs Rule is providing uniformity in the use of claim payment adjustment/denial codes and offering significant benefits for all industry entities. Hear from a Co-chair from the CAQH CORE Task Group charged with maintaining the CORE Code Combinations about recent Task Group efforts to apply industry-driven adjustments to the code combinations, and how to get involved in the evolution of the CAQH CORE 360 Rule and the CORE Code Combinations. Also, get an insider look from United Healthcare as they share their experience using the codes, including benefits and lessons learned.
What will you learn?
- Background and requirements of the Uniform Use of CARCs and RARCs Rule and orientation to the CAQH CORE Code Combination Maintenance Process
- Results of the Task Group’s recently completed maintenance reviews to ensure compliance with the standard code lists and address industry feedback
- The role of the CORE Code Combinations Task Group with a real-world implementer perspective from United Health Group on the value of this work flow change
Who Should Attend
All entities are welcome to attend this educational webinar. If you have questions, please contact CORE@caqh.org.
About CAQH CORE
CAQH CORE is a national multi-stakeholder initiative that streamlines electronic healthcare administrative data exchange and improves health plan-provider interoperability through an integrated model of operating rule development, adoption and maintenance. CAQH CORE has been designated by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as an author for ACA-mandated operating rules. To learn more about CAQH CORE, visit www.caqh.org.