- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
CAQH CORE Participant Virtual Meeting on NCVHS Predictability Roadmap Draft Recommendations
November 05, 2018 | 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM EST
Background: For the past eighteen months, the National Committee on Vital Health Statistics (NCVHS) has been soliciting industry feedback regarding the update, adoption and implementation process for standards and operating rules. The vision of this effort is – “For covered entities and business associates to be able to use up-to-date HIPAA standards consistently, garnering increased value from the standards by avoiding “one-off” work arounds, and to reliably know when updated versions will be updated and adopted in time to prepare systems, resources and business processes.” The comments collected through various information gathering efforts have been incorporated into the NCVHS Predictability Roadmap which provides:
- A history of standards development and adoption under HIPAA and the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Overview of NCVHS Subcommittee on Standards engagement activities to date.
- A list of draft recommendations, calls to action and measurements.
The focus of the virtual November 5th CAQH CORE Participant meeting will include:
- An overview of the findings of the NCVHS Predictability Roadmap, including the draft recommendations and next steps from NCVHS Subcommittee Co-Chair Alix Goss.
- Opportunities to provide feedback on the draft recommendations to help inform CAQH CORE comments and testimony for an NCVHS Subcommittee on Standards hearing in December 2018.
Guest Presenter: Alexandra (Alix) Goss, Co-Chair, NCVHS Subcommittee on Standards
This call is open to CAQH CORE Participants only. For any questions, please contact CAQH CORE staff at CORE@caqh.org.