CAQH CORE, together with Cleveland Clinic and PriorAuthNow, is pleased to share additional findings highlighting the impact of greater prior authorization automation and workflow integration leveraging standards and operating rules at Cleveland Clinic. Cleveland Clinic will share how the implementation of an integrated prior authorization solution is improving the ability of staff to conduct prior authorizations and creating a more efficient process.
This is the second case study webinar in a series related to the CAQH CORE Pilot & Measurement Initiative, which works with industry organizations to measure the impact of standards and operating rules on efficiency metrics and staff experience. The recording for the first webinar in the series can be accessed HERE.
What will you learn by registering for this webinar?
- Hear more about Cleveland Clinic’s prior authorization experience with the PriorAuthNow solution, and its commitment to prior authorization standardization.
- Learn about the long-term impact that enhanced automation leveraging standards and operating rules has on provider staff administrative burden and turnaround time, as well as other metrics.
- Discuss how operating rules enable a more optimized prior authorization process and can seamlessly integrate into the provider workflow.
- Daniel Medve, Director, Revenue Cycle Management, Cleveland Clinic
- Dan Dedels, Senior Vice President, Customer Operations, PriorAuthNow
- Bob Bowman, Director, CAQH CORE
- Kristine Burnaska, Director, CAQH Explorations
- Marianna Singh, Senior Associate, CAQH CORE