CAQH CORE will provide an update of its 2020 Goals and priority initiatives to deliver administrative efficiency and value to the healthcare industry. Topics will include:
- Update on the recent NCVHS hearing to consider federally mandating the CAQH CORE Prior Authorization and Connectivity rules package
- Latest CAQH CORE Operating Rules in development by CORE Participating Organizations:
- CAQH CORE Value-based Payment Rules to streamline the exchange of patient attribution information
- CAQH CORE Connectivity requirements to improve interoperability and apply to emerging technologies
- CAQH CORE Attachments Subgroup work to draft rules to reduce burden associated with the exchange of additional documentation/clinical information
- And much more.
Register for this Town Hall to engage with CAQH CORE and provide input on how to best drive the industry towards fully digital business operations. For any questions, please contact CAQH CORE staff at CORE@caqh.org.