- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- New Operating Rule Structure
- Eligibility & Benefits
- Claim Status
- Payment & Remittance
- Prior Authorization & Referrals
- Health Care Claims
- Benefit Enrollment
- Premium Payment
- Mandated Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
CAQH CORE Town Hall National Webinar
January 31, 2019 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EST
CAQH CORE will update the audience on its efforts to deliver administrative efficiency and value to the healthcare industry for the benefit of patients, providers and health plans.
- Encourage greater adoption and awareness of electronic transactions. Get an update on implementation of current operating rules; benefits of CORE Certification to demonstrate adoption, and the findings in the 2018 CAQH Index, which calculate the direct and indirect costs of using manual transactions.
- Maintain and build upon existing operating rules. Hear the latest on the draft operating rules to address challenges with the prior authorization transaction; status of the federal attachments standard, and ways to get involved in the CAQH CORE attachments work to ease inefficiencies in attachments.
- Identify new opportunities to accelerate the industry’s transition to a fully digital business. Learn about the latest work out of CAQH and CAQH CORE on value-based payments and provider data.