- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-based Payments
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
CAQH CORE Town Hall National Webinar
May 15, 2019 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EDT
CAQH CORE will provide an update on its ongoing initiatives to deliver administrative efficiency and value to the healthcare industry. High-points include:
- Hear an update on the Phase V CAQH CORE Prior Authorization Operating Rules approval process and an overview of the rule set which focuses on standardizing components of the prior authorization process, moving the industry toward a more fully automated adjudication of a request.
- Get an exclusive first look at insights from the CAQH CORE Attachments White Paper which highlights top level opportunity areas to ease inefficiencies in attachments.
- Learn about the latest federal government activities to increase compliance, improve interoperability, and provide patient access to their health information.