- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
CAQH CORE Town Hall National Webinar
October 10, 2019 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EDT
CAQH CORE will provide an update on its ongoing initiatives to deliver administrative efficiency and value to the healthcare industry. Highpoints include:
- Receive an update on the status of current prior authorization workstreams, including CAQH CORE pilots to assess impact of requirements on entities’ efficiency metrics.
- Find out the latest on the CAQH CORE attachments initiative and next steps in prioritizing operational areas for action to improve automation in the exchange of medical documentation between providers and payers.
- Hear about the five opportunity areas that the Value-based Payments (VBP) Advisory Group recommended to CAQH CORE for further consideration to support the goals of administrative simplification and clinical integration.
- Learn about the latest federal government activities to increase compliance, improve interoperability, and provide patient access to their health information.