- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
CAQH CORE Town Hall National Webinar
April 22, 2020 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EDT
Join the CAQH CORE team for an update of current and ongoing initiatives to deliver administrative efficiency and value to the healthcare industry. Topics will include:
- A demonstration of the new CAQH CORE Operating Rule structure organized by business transaction, including new online resources.
- Deep dive on the value-based payment and connectivity initiatives including how to engage and when to expect new rule requirements to improve administrative efficiency and reduce provider burden.
- Spotlight of ongoing initiatives, such as operating rule maintenance, CORE Certification, prior authorization and attachments.
- Highlights from the latest federal government activities to improve interoperability and provide patient access to their health information.
Register for this Town Hall to engage with CAQH CORE and provide input on how to best drive the industry towards fully digital business operations. For any questions, please contact CAQH CORE staff at CORE@caqh.org