- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
CAQH CORE Town Hall National Webinar
December 12, 2017 | 02:00 PM EST
Join us for our fourth quarter Town Hall to review 2017 accomplishments, preview the exciting work we have planned for 2018 and learn how to get involved.
- Federal Activity Updates: Get an update on the latest federal activities, including regulatory changes as well as work being done by the HHS Office of the National Coordinator (ONC), National Committee on Vital and Health Statistics (NCVHS) and more.
- Voluntary CORE Certification: Learn why a wide range of stakeholders are keen on completing CORE Certification, which is the Gold Standard for adherence to national operating rules and their underlying standards.
- Voluntary Efforts to Drive Value: Hear about the multi-stakeholder CAQH CORE work to deliver tangible outcomes on topics considered critical to our industry including Prior Authorization, Attachments and Value-based Payments.
This call is open to all non-CORE and CORE Participants and is for informational purposes only; no voting or decisions will occur. If you have any questions, please contact CORE@caqh.org.
Please note - all registrants and attendees will receive a copy of the presentation slides and a link to the webinar recording. No Continuing Education credits will be offered for attending this webinar.