- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
CAQH CORE Voluntary CORE Certification Webinar with Meditech and Edifecs
Roadmap to HIPAA Conformance: Is CORE Certification right for your Organization?
An EHR Vendor Perspective
June 25, 2015 | 02:00 PM EDT
Why would one of the nation's largest electronic health record vendors become CORE Certified? Join us on June 25th to learn about industry-leader MEDITECH's motivation and get an insider look at the process from this recent certifier. Learn what stakeholder types would benefit most from CORE Certification, and get helpful tips from CORE-authorized Testing Vendor EDIFECS.
What will you learn?
- MEDITECH representatives will describe their recent experience with the CORE Certification process, including their best practices and lessons learned, and what they see as the benefits of implementing the CAQH CORE Operating Rules and becoming CORE Certified.
- CAQH CORE staff will explain the value to your organization in using voluntary CORE Certification to help verify that your systems or products conform with the federally mandated Operating Rules, and how to identify your appropriate stakeholder category for maximum testing and certification success.
- EDIFECS will showcase its CORE-authorized testing site and offer tips on how to ensure that the CORE Certification testing process goes smoothly.
Who Should Attend
All entities are welcome to attend this educational webinar. If you have questions, please contact CORE@caqh.org.