- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-based Payments
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Ease Directory Maintenance and Sprint to the Safe Zone for Your CMS Audit
October 16, 2018 | 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM EDT
Join CAQH and Kerith Cain, Director of Provider Data Strategy at UnitedHealthCare, to learn how DirectAssure, the CAQH directory maintenance solution, can provide an immediate boost to the accuracy of your directory information and reduce vulnerabilities for your CMS audit.
- Discover how DirectAssure is designed to emphasize the most essential practice location directory data.
- Review early results from UnitedHealthCare participating in the solution.
- Learn best practices for DirectAssure implementation and for integrating DirectAssure into your provider data management process.
Resource: Presentation Recording