- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Exclusive Preview – CAQH CORE Participant Call on Value-based Payments Report: Applying the Lessons of FFS to Streamline Adoption of Value-based Payments
February 22, 2018 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EST
The success of value-based payment is fundamentally dependent upon smooth and reliable business interactions between all stakeholders, and especially between healthcare providers and health plans. Value-based payments will continue to be an important topic in 2018, especially given:
- 30%-50% of providers are currently engaged in value-based payments (Modern Healthcare, 2017).
- More than half of healthcare payments will be value-based by 2020 (Forbes 2017).
Join us for an exclusive sneak preview of findings and recommendations from CAQH CORE’s 18-month study on the unique operational challenges associated with value-based payments. This report will be released in Spring 2018, but CAQH CORE Participants may join this webinar for early insights into the five opportunity areas, that, if improved, would streamline implementation of value-based payment, including data harmonization, interoperability, patient risk stratification, provider attribution and quality measurement. Within each opportunity area, unique challenges and recommended industry-wide strategies to address each opportunity will be highlighted.
The focus of the February 22nd CAQH CORE Participant Webinar will be to:
- Become familiar with the administrative and operational challenges industry is facing in its transition from fee-for-service to value-based payments.
- Preview the CAQH CORE study and resulting report on areas for industry collaboration and improvement.
- Provide feedback on next steps and learn how to get involved in the effort to address the challenges contained in the five opportunity areas to ease value-based payment operational inefficiencies.
CAQH CORE Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar. Please feel free to share this announcements with your colleagues who may be interested in this topic. This call is only open to individuals from CORE Participating Organizations and is for informational purposes only; no voting or decisions will occur. For any questions, please contact the CAQH CORE staff at CORE@caqh.org.
Please note - All registrants and attendees will receive a copy of the presentation slides and a link to the webinar recording. No Continuing Education credits will be offered for attending this webinar.